Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,210 comments
The average for the viewer decreases with each 1k ...
1k - 15-16$
2k -14-15$
3k -13-14$
4k- 12-13$
e.t.c

the more viewers, the lower the average for 10k

13,85 / 10 000

2020-07-01203600$2.82000

13,24 / 10 000

2020-07-103307013$4.37950

12,21 / 10 000

2020-07-11407606$4.97900

11,66 / 10 000

2020-07-214921034$5.74050

Yesterday's rates:
Tier 1 US - 32 per 10000
Tier 1 Germany - 30 per 10000
Tier 2 Canada - 25.5 per 10000
Tier 2 France - 25.3 per 10000
Averarage - 19.9 per 10000

Today's rates:
Tier 1 US - 21.6 per 10000
Tier 1 Germany - 24 per 10000
Tier 2 Canada - 21.2 per 10000
Tier 2 France - 11.6 per 10000
Averarage - 13.6 per 10000

How does this work?

it's a bug mates just wait tell the admin come and fix

in my opinion it's not a bug and why i say this?simple because until today was online almost non stop and from when the problems started he is gone...it.s a coincidente?

I have that felling he started to play whit us like how play whit clip...full ads not count our views...not earnings...

I trusted again on you katfile i hope you not force me to leave you again...

I sent you today my prove about my views and earnings and you will se the problems started from yesterdai so please solve this problem

in my opinion it's not a bug and why i say this?simple because until today was online almost non stop and from when the problems started he is gone...it.s a coincidente?

I have that felling he started to play whit us like how play whit clip...full ads not count our views...not earnings...

I trusted again on you katfile i hope you not force me to leave you again...

I sent you today my prove about my views and earnings and you will se the problems started from yesterdai so please solve this problem
I agree with u brother,,, just like he did on shorten,sh he said on BMF thread the views not count because of fake referer and traffic but it is imposible because the members of the other forum are webmasters too!! they have good reputation sites.....

I agree with u brother,,, just like he did on shorten,sh he said on BMF thread the views not count because of fake referer and traffic but it is imposible because the members of the other forum are webmasters too!! they have good reputation sites.....

and also if is a bug we expect to double the rates for 24h...because we need to recover all our lost money...because your earning from ads it's count normal

and also if is a bug we expect to double the rates for 24h...because we need to recover all our lost money...because your earning from ads it's count normal
it should be brother.... but seems he wont because he not replied here in thread

i don't have any problem with counts all seems working good for me, i see the opposite his site counts way better than other sites
no its not count good brother.,,, other brothers have very more problem on view counts on previous page... you is the only one who dont complain,,

it should be brother.... but seems he wont because he not replied here in thread

no its not count good brother.,,, other brothers have very more problem on view counts on previous page... you is the only one who dont complain,,

here for me it's normal the count also what to notice it seems that many videos started and few counted just like the clip so it may be that something changes later

here for me it's normal the count also what to notice it seems that many videos started and few counted just like the clip so it may be that something changes later
yes brother the view seems okay but it doesnt count very well the money... I dont knew what is happening, its almost 15hrs since the bug.. and we lose money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back