WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,230 comments
oh no.... and it can't be fixed? my counter is dead for two days, it looks like all movies are not working again.
I thought it was just a minor glitch that would be fixed. :(

It’s only videos that were on a specific drive which was corrupted. So some users have more to upload than others. Unfortunately we can’t backup all files incase of drive corruption - that would be way too much storage redundancy.

Only some field are effected due to a corrupt drive. Reupload the effected files please , thanks.
These are truckloads of videos we're talking about here, a handfull work of the past.

Bro... will these problems occur every few weeks? :sweat_smile:
Do pray tell, how often are we going to have corrupted servers causing this problem? We haven't been generating views for over 48hrs.

Does anything need to be activated in order to upload via api with free account? having trouble setting up api, trying to figure out if it's something i'm missing or if acount needs activating.
Post automatically merged:

Python:
with open("test.mkv","rb") as f:
         WSPost = MultipartEncoder({'api_key': WSApi,'file': ("test.mkv", f)})
         WSUpload = requests.post(UpUrl['result'],data=WSPost,headers= {'Content-Type': WSPost.content_type},verify=False,timeout=20)

That's what i'm using to try and upload, and it returns HTML saying i'm not allowed to upload files.

Last edited:
Does anything need to be activated in order to upload via api with free account? having trouble setting up api, trying to figure out if it's something i'm missing or if acount needs activating.

Python:
with open("test.mkv","rb") as f:
         WSPost = MultipartEncoder({'api_key': WSApi,'file': ("test.mkv", f)})
         WSUpload = requests.post(UpUrl['result'],data=WSPost,headers= {'Content-Type': WSPost.content_type},verify=False,timeout=20)

That's what i'm using to try and upload, and it returns HTML saying i'm not allowed to upload files.
Nope there is nothing to be activated on your side. You should be fine.

Means all our earning is vanished ?
Bro... will these problems occur every few weeks? :sweat_smile:
na it won’t be that way. We found the type of drive that corrupted and made note to not use that brand/model again due to some tech specs. Should be all good now.

Last edited:
Nope there is nothing to be activated on your side. You should be fine.
Then i'm not sure what's happening here.

I'm following the "reference" that is near the api key on the my account page.

Fetching an Upload url works fine.

Uploading to that upload URL with api_key and multipart encoded file works, as it takes the time required to upload but returns HTML :

HTML:
'<HTML><BODY><Form name=\'F1\' action=\'https://wolfstream.tv/\' target=\'_parent\' method=\'POST\'><textarea name="op">upload_result</textarea><textarea name="sess_id"></textarea><textarea name="fn">test.mkv</textarea><textarea name="st">[B]0:0:0:You are not allowed to upload files[/B]</textarea></Form><Script>document.location=\'javascript:false\';document.F1.submit();</Script></BODY></HTML>'

Uploading to that upload URL with api_key and multipart encoded file works, as it takes the time required to upload but returns HTML :

HTML:
'<HTML><BODY><Form name=\'F1\' action=\'https://wolfstream.tv/\' target=\'_parent\' method=\'POST\'><textarea name="op">upload_result</textarea><textarea name="sess_id"></textarea><textarea name="fn">test.mkv</textarea><textarea name="st">[B]0:0:0:You are not allowed to upload files[/B]</textarea></Form><Script>document.location=\'javascript:false\';document.F1.submit();</Script></BODY></HTML>'
figured it out, the API reference says to post API key when uploading a file, but it actually wants the sess_id

Problem with this is, the sess_id is not returned from an API call and i had to inspect the Upload File page to get it from that then use that. if i pass the api_key as api_key param, it don't work. if i pass api_key as sess_id param, it don't work.

And with captcha guarded login, i can't automate login easily to get the sess_id from the source of the upload page.

My God, queue #118 for the test file i uploaded, with position changing once every 10 mins or so. Users could download a full 4k video in that time...

Last edited:
What about my earning ?
You had $3.00 in your earnings before. We already checked this. Let me know your new username and I’ll credit your $3.00.

HTML:

figured it out, the API reference says to post API key when uploading a file, but it actually wants the sess_id

Problem with this is, the sess_id is not returned from an API call and i had to inspect the Upload File page to get it from that then use that. if i pass the api_key as api_key param, it don't work. if i pass api_key as sess_id param, it don't work.

And with captcha guarded login, i can't automate login easily to get the sess_id from the source of the upload page.

My God, queue #118 for the test file i uploaded, with position changing once every 10 mins or so. Users could download a full 4k video in that time...
Lol it definitely doesn’t take 10 mins to move. We are dropping the max file size for uploading to decrease queue size in general, but the queue moves very fast anyway.

Regarding the api pm me and I can help look in to why your upload is returning that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back