Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,289 comments
@ClipWatching Hi sir can you please stop removing my old videos because i am bringing them alive again
Post automatically merged:

@ClipWatching please answer DM
This was answered by the Aparat admin
"Yes, aparat is not a backup service And files that do not view for 30 days will be deleted."

378 movies were deleted by Aparat.cam for me
If it goes on like this for a month I will have zero uploads!

Last edited:
This was answered by the Aparat admin
"Yes, aparat is not a backup service And files that do not view for 30 days will be deleted."

378 movies were deleted by Aparat.cam for me
If it goes on like this for a month I will have zero uploads!
dont upload movies, which nobody looks ...

@ClipWatching
income is very low than before. this has been going on for about 2 weeks.
What are you doing ??

count system work ok

the problem is that our visitors find it very difficult to see the video because it's full whit ads...it's almost imposible to watch something...

on last time more and more i receive something like this

''I get that you've got to make a shekel or two but 24 tabs of ad before I even get to the video? That's beyond anything I've ever seen in my lifetime.''

and after this last message i made a test to be sure...believe me it's incrtedible what happening right now...

before to say something abot count system check one video...but I advise you not to do it

do not try on phone because will be the end for your phone :))

i have stopped to say something and i wil whait until on end of march to se what he wil change...one more month it's not so much

also my earning dropped but i know the reason...it's imposible to watch something

@ClipWatching

it's to much....

Last edited:
count system work ok

the problem is that our visitors find it very difficult to see the video because it's full whit ads...it's almost imposible to watch something...

on last time more and more i receive something like this

''I get that you've got to make a shekel or two but 24 tabs of ad before I even get to the video? That's beyond anything I've ever seen in my lifetime.''

and after this last message i made a test to be sure...believe me it's incrtedible what happening right now...

before to say something abot count system check one video...but I advise you not to do it

do not try on phone because will be the end for your phone :))

i have stopped to say something and i wil whait until on end of march to se what he wil change...one more month it's not so much

also my earning dropped but i know the reason...it's imposible to watch something

@ClipWatching

it's to much....
Yes new managers to come, The first thing they do is remove the ads. And they greatly reduce advertising.
The site will be transferred to them soon.

Yes new managers to come, The first thing they do is remove the ads. And they greatly reduce advertising.
The site will be transferred to them soon.
finaly we have something :)

i hope to make some changes on reward system and to remove all this exotic country and to se all good country on tier 1 and 2

about how long will we see the changes?

I can not give play on some links everything there is blocked. This is from yesterday, maybe because of too many ads or other problem. Something needs to be done.
push 4-5 times and wil start

@ClipWatching

everybody understand you sell the site and now you try to earn how much you can....but it's imposible to watch something...why do you not understand?

just check what i still say...or you are no longer interested?

push 4-5 times and wil start

@ClipWatching

everybody understand you sell the site and now you try to earn how much you can....but it's imposible to watch something...why do you not understand?

just check what i still say...or you are no longer interested?
Yeah, I give 4-5 times for most links. But some do not start even after several clicks, they are blocked. The admin has to do something there so we don't lose visitors. And this is with adblock enabled, I can't imagine what happens without adblock.

Yeah, I give 4-5 times for most links. But some do not start even after several clicks, they are blocked. The admin has to do something there so we don't lose visitors. And this is with adblock enabled, I can't imagine what happens without adblock.
don't even think about trying without adb

S11 again is dead...

only today i received 3 PM about ads

man remove some ads because it's imposible to watch something

Last edited:
wow. quick payout

there are rumors and facts. .. clip and camerar change owners?

fact - in March we will change the rates, it will be better etc etc ... your words

Last edited:
Back