Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be much better if one of us had done it manually. It's not all that is worth, or deserves to be posted there. I think we should have some kind of limit, especially when this should be an official Twitter for WJunction.

changed the feed to include only certain forums now.
It still looks bad to be honest.

For a webmaster forum's twitter account, its looks amateur. Why on earth have you set it to tweet part of the post as well as the title?

Use a better service to push updates to twitter and make sure you #hashtag predefined keywords for each forum you feed to twitter. Whats the point in feeding updates to twitter if you're not going to hashtag tweets - such a waste? Or just PM me the twitter account details and I'll set it up properly.

Seriously, as a webmaster forum things like this should be done properly.

It would be better if it would be used for site updates/announcements and not for fetching post feeds. Like when this website is down atleast we would have an idea why it was down.

Oh my god someone fire WJ tech. A plugin? What the hell are you using a vBullitin Plugin for to post tweets. Their are thousands of better ways of automating tweets.

Oh my god, someone please teach Mr Happy the difference between "their" "there" and "they're". You are a native English speaker, stop embarrassing yourself.

Why do you insist on constantly being a pain in the ass? I rarely see you make posts like "wow I like this, good job WJ staff", instead you always seem to be complaining about one thing or another.

As for the Twitter account, it's good to see it finally improved. Hopefully more of you will start following it now.

y not manually update it from time to time [hmmm] It wont take tooo much of time. If u find any post which is useful any member,staff can PM a particular admin who will be handling posting on Twitter acc and that admin would post it. :| may be 10 mins a day ?

Would look more professional

OJ if you want to manage it, then please by all means :)

we need someone to take care of our twitter so it wont be lonely there...

i like the way Wj staff are trying to improve Wj.

One think i have notice for last few weeks people are creating more threads in Feedback and Suggestions than in the General Discussion.
General Discussion section is dying there is no more new threads as it use to be we need more NSFW:D

Oh my god, someone please teach Mr Happy the difference between "their" "there" and "they're". You are a native English speaker, stop embarrassing yourself.

Why do you insist on constantly being a pain in the ass? I rarely see you make posts like "wow I like this, good job WJ staff", instead you always seem to be complaining about one thing or another.

As for the Twitter account, it's good to see it finally improved. Hopefully more of you will start following it now.
I'm not from the UK. What makes you think English is my native language? I've no problem in you correcting my English if I make a mistake, it's how I learn, but don't presume I'm English.

I highlighted an issue months ago. While some see it as negativity it has resulted in an improved Twitter Account which was my goal. Thanks.

oh my, a simple discussion thread turned in to a "how accurately you speak English thread"
well anyway i don't really like twitter if you ask me this thread and twitter is just a waste of time who you are trying to attract from there? 9 years old kids who uses social networks for flirting and crap?

now i'll get couple of replies i know from those couple of pplz who really uses twitter probably 2 guys i guess .... or idk and idc anyway all of you who added a reply in here don't really give a fuck about twitter anyway you're just trying to show off that you guys really care just cause admins are involved in this thread as well

well my point is no body cares about twitter so please just fuckin do something randomly cause no one will care after that

this thread is simply going no where.

btw in the end its my opinion i am not expecting any reply from anyone i don't care if you agree with me or not don't bother replying me i wont reply back

thanks

While some see it as negativity it has resulted in an improved Twitter Account which was my goal. Thanks.

As you have accomplished your goal, I'm closing this thread.

Thanks for your constructive feedback, if you have any more, please do post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back