WJunction Signature of the Week Contest # 7 - Ninja / Shinobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
<off topic> adobehell.com might be a good domain for the worst, ugliest and all around bad adobe creations with user voting system, might do well with google adsense</off topic>

Great graphic work to0, you have my vote.

You forgot to post your stock images.

Here comes a doggy entry!! :cough:

RvdGyHg.png

Stock Image [X]

@To0, read rules again and fix your sig size to follow :)

You slapped a text on an image and called it a signature? this kind of work should be disqualified.
Anyone can enter as long as the work isn't ripped right? Give the beginners a chance!

@To0, read rules again and fix your sig size to follow :)

You slapped a text on an image and called it a signature? this kind of work should be disqualified.
Anyone can enter as long as the work isn't ripped right? Give the beginners a chance!

It's not just one image first of all, pls view the original image, there is lot of difference b/w original images n the final product

lol there is absolutely 0 difference, except for the text. Put them next to eachother and look again. But, whatever, for the sake of "beginners" argument.

i guess u need to check the images once again, n u also need to check other entries there are many just joined one or two images

It's not just one image first of all, pls view the original image, there is lot of difference b/w original images n the final product
i guess u need to check the images once again, n u also need to check other entries there are many just joined one or two images
Hi amy27, your entry is just fine! :) (above comments weren't directed at your post)
Thanks for entering!

lol there is absolutely 0 difference, except for the text. Put them next to eachother and look again. But, whatever, for the sake of "beginners" argument.
RT this isn't a GFX forum, most members are learning basics. It's good that we allow everyone to participate regardless of skill level. Besides, the poll will decide the winning entry so ... :)

Last edited:
Hi amy27, your entry is just fine! :) (above comments weren't directed at your post)
Thanks for entering!

RT this isn't a GFX forum, most members are learning basics. It's good that we allow everyone to participate regardless of skill level. Besides, the poll will decide the winning entry so ... :)

Yeah, I guess I got confused thought u were talking about my post.. Anyways hope the deserving wins ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back