Status
Not open for further replies.

NewEraCracker

I think a thanks hack will come handy to stop spam posts like "thanks", "+1" and similar.

It will also allow people to gain reputation by quality posting.

What do you think?

Regards,
NewEraCracker.

29 comments
Won't work good here ;) People here are too over smart and great actors :P

They will manipulate the thanks hack system, so a big NO from my side.

not needed, wjunction is already good,
& well said eso ;)

Thanx, well the thing I said may be wrong but you cannot find too many honest people here :|

Every Coin have 2 Sides ,You cant run from the Negative side

Well bro you cannot play with the coin in this virtual world :S People are too smart to kick your ass and play with your balls here, you will never know who will scam you or who will manipulate the system and thats the reason why itrader wasnt installed ;)

Thanx, well the thing I said may be wrong but you cannot find too many honest people here :|

Well bro you cannot play with the coin in this virtual world :S People are too smart to kick your ass and play with your balls here, you will never know who will scam you or who will manipulate the system and thats the reason why itrader wasnt installed ;)

Please dont Make Personal attacks

Lol dude, I didn't meant in that way ;)

I just wanted to let you know what is all this virtual world all about :|

I don't have any problem with you, its just you pointed me so I explained you the negative side.

Well just tell me the positive side of the thanks hack system :)

It can be abused? How? By somebody pressing the button on posts that don't need thanks? Who cares? That person will eventually give up. Stupid logic there.

Actually, if WJ does get a thanks hack...I think it should be modded to say "like".. like how Facebook has! Thanking is just too much of an abuse form, but liking...if it gets abused.... at least people LIKE you! But if they don't like you...then they won't LIKE the post. :P So, I think a "Like" option is better than a "thanks" options.

But yeah, install thanks hack, edit to say like, and boom done.

It's not going to get abused and in the offset chance it does, it's not going to ruin the forum.

@Eso: I do not need to "know much about wJunction" to think that a thanks hack would reduce spam. It worked on other forums, I don't see how wJunction has to be a special case all the time -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back