Status
Not open for further replies.

djakil

I came up with a great idea ... from my point of view that is..

"Wjunction Messenger!!!!"

If You think the same then post here !
;)

Last edited by a moderator:
20 comments
To be very honest with you, the idea is impractical; not to mention that it's not really needed. The chatbox is there for a reason.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

I rest my case.

But as there is yahoo messenger we can get wjunction messenger- The webmaster's hangout.... a messenger which can be used from mobile too because chatting in chatbox from mobile wont be possible life talk

You sound like you were bored and you needed some 'likes' to boost your ego, which is why you created this thread thinking the idea would be enthusiastically welcomed. The real truth is - you need to stop putting out ideas that make absolutely no sense whatsoever. There is NO need for a standalone messenger for a webmaster forum.

Oh and you cannot compare Yahoo/MSN to WJunction; please, be a little practical, if not a lot.

We tried to use IRC, but it ended with inactivity. Chatbox and forum are great at the moment. Moreover, we do not want to transfer members to another system or website to talk together.

i just agree with mrsandvik and lifetalk it will be a waste of coding if your idea doesn't works and another thing is we already have tons of messengers such as MSN, Yahoo, Skype, for fast response there is chatbox and WJ Private Message function so i don't think we're in need of any messenger

and for my information you made this thread just because you can communicate with others in wj via mobile phones :S? you should have named it "WJ Chatbox for Mobile" or something similar to that

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back