• Hell Yes

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
26 comments
Just look at that main forum and see how many topics there are pertaining to MyBB. I see one topic with the MyBB prefix, that doesn't make a compelling argument for a sub-forum, mi hombre.

I agree with the OP. Mybb is progressing now and we should have one section for it. I was personally thinking to use myBB in my next project.

i know mybb is awesome...but you can get free support at their respective sites so it would be useless to create a dedicated section...since 90% of us are using nulled script...i wish a xenforo section could be made

I agree with the OP. Mybb is progressing now and we should have one section for it. I was personally thinking to use myBB in my next project.

Just because its progressing doesnt mean is needed. Now if we see a surge of MYBB support,etc topics then yes I guess they should bring it back if that happens.

Thats what I mentioned. There was no activity.....Though people use it but not many threads. Its not as popular as phpBB becoz of the great amount of plugins and themes phpBB has as compared to MyBB.

Hmmm.. Why not Add Something like -> "Other Boards"? or something similar... Members Could post up their req stuff over there for all other boards like - Xenforo, Mybb etc | using prefixes eg - [Xenforo] [MyBB] etc...

Hope this helps to complete the request. :sun:

Why dont you guys just start mybb support threads with whatever your problem is then admins will see that there is a need for it.

All i see is mybb subforum requests but no help request. so is it needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back