WiZZUpload.com - Free Premium - Up to 25$ per 1000 downloads, PPD/PPS/Mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know I can imagine that things are at times hectic at the wizzupload company but I think if we are your associates it would be a kind gesture to have 1 of your 5 guys give us a update. Most of the time everyone figures hey we will just hurry and fix it and then you forget about us. I do not know how many uploaders you have but if it is 600 we all have lives I have gaven up opportunities to do things in order to be loyal to wizzupload and myself. This will happen again, I suspect server break downs or your running out of storage and some hosters start deleting like crazy and then Say they have 7 more servers coming? Im just saying update us we can work on some other project.

Hello guys,

Unfortunately one of the servers suffered a crash and we are looking into it. You have available 3 FTP servers, use another one.

Secondly, we will try to respond at all queries, just be patient as it's holiday and we are taking care of other staff also.

Right, so server ftp03 suffered a crash, looks like MB. We will see how soon we can replace that. In the mean time, use ftp01 and ftp02 with confidence, that's the reason of having 3 servers anyway.

As about uploads, I am not able to see an issue at the moment, but might be cause of ftp03 which was now disabled.

And the third, as I said, we will try to spend some time in real life also, so please accept our apologies if we late respond, we will do our best to be every 12-24 hours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back