WiZZUpload.com - Free Premium - Up to 25$ per 1000 downloads, PPD/PPS/Mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WizzUpload could you make viewing the file is optional.. i find it disturbing.. hope you remove the auto-view soon.. it's somehow changing my file extension file to .mp4 and give almost double file size than when i upload it..(me upload .mkv files)

PS: don't know why but it's changing several my files only
(you could check my account file if you didn't believe it, )

btw thanks for the premium :)

Last edited:
site is running slow and files not appearing in my filemanger after ftp upload

@dannyarcher you told me you do tv shows im sure there not your own tv shows you made ?

@wizzupload

ftp02
ftp03

doesent work

Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28. For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@wizzupload.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

@wizzupload remote upload not working eiver

Last edited:
today it's a bad day:

remote upload not work or "Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28. For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@wizzupload.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error."

@wizzupload the file type still changing to .mp4 and size still changing, could you do somethin bout it ?

Last edited:
Customers

I have never even heard of the places you can buy a premium? I would take a educated guess you will get many more Like Credit cards or Paypal(if avail) Payza Also there is no settings I can find for free down loaders and registered people to buy a premium like allowing only 400MB downloads . As of now yes it looks good and people can download anything with nothing to inspire them to even need a premium? If I had to use what you have to offer to even buy a premium I would not be able to. I would need bank transfer, or credit cards ect, please elaborate on your marketing. Is this just a promo so people can see your speeds and quickness's or.... How are you guys making money? If your not making tons of money we wont either. are these good questions we should know Wizz

Hi wizzupload can you tell us what you can earn from the import system?If we import a file and someone else downloaded the import file or buy a premium from the imported file who will receive the money for the ppd and the sale?

can you change the Links with file name please like this

Code:
http://wizzupload.com/c4c9t0s0okyk.html

Code:
http://wizzupload.com/c4c9t0s0okyk/NooR7.Us_psig-transporter.the.series.s01e01.brrip.xvid.avi.mp4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back