WiZZUpload.com - Free Premium - Up to 25$ per 1000 downloads, PPD/PPS/Mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@wizzupload plz reduced the payout to atleast $10.....bcz you are also deleting the earnings if the file gets removed......so its a little bit difficult to reach to $20.easily.......

so plz reduced to $10.....its good for all......

guys plz share your opinion too if you also want that min. payout would be $10......

Thanks in advance.....

983849527N_vtelen_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

what could be wrong?
Why report it?

Can you explain?

983849527N_vtelen_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

what could be wrong?
Why report it?

We sent all the documents, waiting..

Any update on Payza?

5 days

I change earn system, and now I cant change, how long I must wait to change earning system?

Payout will stay at minimum 20$...

@wizzupload plz reduced the payout to atleast $10.....bcz you are also deleting the earnings if the file gets removed......so its a little bit difficult to reach to $20.easily.......

so plz reduced to $10.....its good for all......

guys plz share your opinion too if you also want that min. payout would be $10......

Thanks in advance.....

I have said before I have no problems with the money trust, you have to admit 2012 was a very bad year for some of us uploaders. I have done this for 6 years and this is the very first year I was not able to make enough money to buy Christmas Presents using money I earn from uploading. I use the ftp thanks for sharing See I am a decent human being when I am talked to like a human being. I take my job here as a job. Yes I have retirement income and am Very well paid By the USA Veterans for being disabled but I still have the need to work even though it is from my bedside. The reason I ask about sales when ever any new host starts out they always seem to come slow to me. I just got a 29.00 sale from another host I was gonna give up on so I am well versed at how to post and where ect. Merry Christmas to those who celebrate

@WizzUpload

can you give me free premium

user : xteam1

thanksss

Added

I have said before I have no problems with the money trust, you have to admit 2012 was a very bad year for some of us uploaders. I have done this for 6 years and this is the very first year I was not able to make enough money to buy Christmas Presents using money I earn from uploading. I use the ftp thanks for sharing See I am a decent human being when I am talked to like a human being. I take my job here as a job. Yes I have retirement income and am Very well paid By the USA Veterans for being disabled but I still have the need to work even though it is from my bedside. The reason I ask about sales when ever any new host starts out they always seem to come slow to me. I just got a 29.00 sale from another host I was gonna give up on so I am well versed at how to post and where ect. Merry Christmas to those who celebrate

Hope we will stay your file hosting website and never disappoint you ;)

admin
thanks for the premium but

my FTP doesn't work ?????

Have you waited for one hour for automatic sync?

Please upgrade to premium.
User: Leo27

Added

Can i get the free premium ?

user : hadiantz

already e-mail the contact@wizzupload.com though, but just make sure u read it :)

btw could make Indonesia/malaysia to silver ?

Added

No, we wont make any changes to tiers until 10th ( we will review them at that point ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back