WiZZUpload.com - Free Premium - Up to 25$ per 1000 downloads, PPD/PPS/Mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi wizzupload..,

PPD should be PPD...why u mingle it with sales

pls add 100% PPD...what is 50% ppd and 10 % sales ??

it means whether we get only half of rates what u explained in ur table... then why u add ppd table ?

little bit confusing ??

also

when compared to first 2 days of ur host

now i got lot of downloads but very low earnings

why the same happening to each and every host started new ??

pls reply

why u skip this comment ?

pls reply

The rates are a little bit low i think.If wizzupload can make them 70-80% and no sales for the users that use only ppd will be more than appreciate it.

About rates
Yesterday
3567 / $17.8495

Today till now
1003 / $4.167

Let us know your decision wizzupload and the thing about the low rates today.Thanks

@coolguy that's probably your ISP/PC. Loads fine here and tests shows 1-2s.

@jhon depends from what country are the downloads, you can earn up to 25$ for files under 500M. You can cashout a minimum of 5$ and payments are made in maximum 24 hours.

@wyxk I added PT to Silver for now.

hello again. U.S. 1000 downloads of files <500 mb are priced at 25 euros or 25 dollars?
thanks for your reply

Hello, today I entered my mind, because I shared my files with friends and family use, and to my surprise after I requested the payment of 27.00 usd an hour after my account has been blocked without explanation

Hello, today I entered my mind, because I shared my files with friends and family use, and to my surprise after I requested the payment of 27.00 usd an hour after my account has been blocked without explanation

Maybe you cheat in the downloads with your friends/family and all the time tha same people download your files just to earn money.This is not allowed and you should know that.

Hello jhon,

First of all, I can't understand how you can complain that you didn't received the money when you cheated in the most horrible and easy way.

You have uploaded 700 files, 5MB each and then you start downloading them using AOL software, getting a new IP each time. You had 0 downloads coming from a referal website and 100% downloads from US AOL IP range.

That is the worst cheater I found.

Jhon, you are banned on our website and you are NOT welcome anymore.

@ sergefr - premium added.

@ signup23 - premium added.

@ cricket1989, ps2gameman, xteam1 and EVERYONE else - PLEASE guys, read our website, read the first post of thread. You will see there updates, news, pay rates, countries tiers and everything.

If you have URGENT questions, please email contact@wizzupload.com as there one member of the staff will reply within hours.

Wizzupload one question.Is it possible to send the money to paypal in EURO currency?Paypal yesterday kept 0.50 dollars from the first payment and 0.79 dollars from the second payment.Also when i use converter from dollars to euro through paypal they again keep some fee by paypal.If is possible any of the above let me know.
Awaiting for your reply thanks.

Hello charles,

You do make sense, however let me reply at every possible issue you raised.

First of all, we are a team, there are 5 people working on this project. Secondly, this is what we do every day, in real life, we spend time in front of this technology.

We will try to stay online and provide support as much as we can, as much is possible for a human being.

Yes, there will be holidays, there might be days when we wont be able to process a payment in 24 hours, there will be Christmas, New Year. I'm sure people will appreciate the honesty and will be able to understand if a payment is late by few hours. We will try to keep the payment as fast as possible, the only thing we might change will be the cashout amount, right now it is a pain to send tens of 5$ payments. We are flexible, we will try to find a solution where both uploaders and us will be happy.

No, we are not scared that nobody will use us. We are doing just fine.

Read our first post, check what servers we use and what connectivity we have.

As I said before, can't wait to see another post of yours in few months where our services remained the same.

well, i was just saying some facts, some kids might not be happy to see them. yes, some kids who can only earn from PPD.

but this host offers PPS too, so PPS is always better than PPD for a file host.

PPD is to get traffic, file host earns nothing from PPD, other than the ad revenue on the page.

I don't rush like some people, but that doesn't mean i refuse to work with this host.

i like your attitude replying my post though.
at least very good attitude as file host support.

you didn't deny some facts that i stated.
and set a tone telling people what you got.

like i said, yes, sending a big amount of 5$ payment every day is just not realistic, but some PPD people will love the small money, and they surely can help you increase the traffic of your file host first.

that's what you have to do please them.

when you file host becomes stable, there we PPS people go, we can help with sales.

600 KB/s is just not a smart alternative for those people who already use uploaded/rapidgator/ryushare to get sales, it will hurt their sales of ul/rg/ryu

again , i am just saying truth.

and wizzupload is good for PPD people though.

good luck to you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back