WiZZUpload.com - Free Premium - Up to 25$ per 1000 downloads, PPD/PPS/Mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rates are a little bit low i think.If wizzupload can make them 70-80% and no sales for the users that use only ppd will be more than appreciate it.

About rates
Yesterday
3567 / $17.8495

Today till now
1003 / $4.167

Let us know your decision wizzupload and the thing about the low rates today.Thanks

thenk's for peyment

please france = platinium

can you explain ???
why today the earnings are very low
:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

203 / $0.6585

can you remove france from Gold Tier to Platinum Tier like it was yesterday :facepalm:

Even if it's Christmas, they wont be giving you money out of their pockets which is i suppose "EMPTY".

How do i know that ? It's fucking easy, they just started and they're using google ads on the super expensive script "Could be nulled aswell" not to mention their design, which really glazed my eyes. So, the rates and the country table both have to be adjusted so they can maintain a short period of so-called legitimation.

My advice >> Get the hell out of there asap!

actually its nothing to do with the script at all many people have got paid from wizzupload if you feel like this

why bover write something like what you said people just gonna look at that and laugh

Even if it's Christmas, they wont be giving you money out of their pockets which is i suppose "EMPTY".

How do i know that ? It's fucking easy, they just started and they're using google ads on the super expensive script "Could be nulled aswell" not to mention their design, which really glazed my eyes. So, the rates and the country table both have to be adjusted so they can maintain a short period of so-called legitimation.

My advice >> Get the hell out of there asap!

I got paid from wizzupload 3 times so I agree with you in one thing : " it's Christmas " oh yeah [:|]

if you adviseing me your advisieing everyone on here be intrested to see what over people think

Well, "you" doesnt refer to you in person, im talking about those who were asking about the sudden changes in rates.

Even if that newbie filehost lasted for a couple of weeks, they wont make it further. We have seen alot!

I got paid from wizzupload 3 times so I agree with you in one thing : " it's Christmas " oh yeah [:|]

Im not talking about them scaming, im explaining the drops in rates.

I bet they'll laugh, looking at that.

===============

Im just advising you, take it or leave it.

Thunder the wizzupload is the only filehost that pay so fast.I still have pending payments from uploaded.to and gbmeister and directmirror.So i think wizzupload is the best from what i see.

Third payment at $13.23 has be made after 6 minutes from my request.Thanks you again wizzupload you are the best.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back