Withdraw Status pending Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

extasymus1c

Hi, i have a problem with my account, i am using this p account around 2 years , i have N withdrawals but now i have a problem (i think) . I withdraw monday 28 april 1:00 AM but status still pending for 2 days . In past in maximum 2 hours paypal status was completed. What i can do? cause i send them a mail but i recived autoresponse... it's ok ? or is a my problem or general problem? Thanks

8 comments
Have you used the account for withdraws before? When did you add the bank account?

Basically paypal will pick at random withdraws to review, which by the sound of things is your problem.

BUT if you have only just added the bank account they like you to have it for 2months before they will allow "instant" withdraws

Hope this helps, let us know how you get on with there support.

its normal, we got same problem before, but they do the payment within 7 days for sure, in India there is a lot holiday, and this days because of vote, maybe this delay.

wait 2 or 3 day, and you can see your money in your bank [¬_¬]

Have you used the account for withdraws before? When did you add the bank account?

Basically paypal will pick at random withdraws to review, which by the sound of things is your problem.

BUT if you have only just added the bank account they like you to have it for 2months before they will allow "instant" withdraws

Hope this helps, let us know how you get on with there support.

yes i use this account for 2 years , and in 2 hrs was completed.. but still pending for 4 days now..:(

If your PP is verified with your real doggy identity then no problem mate, your money will arrive at your bank destination in next 48-72 hours.

Have patience and do not contact PP within 7 days of your withdrawal request because its clearly written that they usually take 4-7days to process a full payment. :)

Same problem here, pending since 2nd May.

Same problem here, pending since 2nd May.

Today 6th May the status changed to 'Completed' :)

Today 6th May the status changed to 'Completed' :)

Last edited:
I have the same problem too. All withdrawals takes 5 days or 6 days to complete + 2 days to appear on credit card. I just called PayPal support, they said this is a new security protection for seller and buyers, all withdrawals are now investigated before they are sent and it can take up to 7-10 days. Its a ridiculous decision done by PayPal and probably this has set on europe people only.

Paypal going to loose many sellers and customers because of this new ridiculous thing. Because when you say it is protection nobody will believe it and will say bullshit, as holding money will let them gain money, think they hold thousand of dollars per day do you imagine how much they gain from it.

So all withdrawals will be like that a single withdrawal will take at least 7-10 days to complete + 3 days to appear on credit card or bank account. I recommend you guys send your feedbacks to paypal as i did about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back