Withdraw money from Paypal / AlertPay to Paxum Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamiman

Hello guys :)
as the title says , i want to know if anyone tried to withdraw money from his paypal account to his paxum prepaid card and if yes please tell me how to do it
I have a verified france paypal account , ( not my country , since my country don't support receiving money from paypal -_- ) and i want to use it to get paid from filehosts and then add my paxum cc to it and withdraw

i Only see the " Bank transfert " withdraw option , i can't find like in alertpay credit card withdrawal ( which is unavailable )

and does the credit card have to be with the same billing address as the paypal billing one ? because my billing in paxum is different from billing in paypal

Thank you in advance :) :)

22 comments
omg .. nope i didn't knew that , im new to alertpay and payment things ^^
but is it possible for paypal ? or maybe webmoney ?
i mean does webmoney support paxum credit card withdrawal

did u know the alertpay creditcard withdrawal has been unavailable since 2 years or so now :P

Hi Sponge Bob

Credit Card withdrawal has been unavailable for a few months, not two years.

We are looking at restoring that service, however the negotiation is quite complex due to the number of parties that are involved.

Cheers

Hi Sponge Bob

Credit Card withdrawal has been unavailable for a few months, not two years.

We are looking at restoring that service, however the negotiation is quite complex due to the number of parties that are involved.

Cheers
ow ok..

I am also waiting for that to be restored :P

Question for sean. Please, i need to know if you accept credit card to withdraw the money from alertpay. This options is working right? or not?. You let me a doubt about this. I know that the alert´pay debit card is not working now but the question is ¿Can I withdraw my money with another debit card from alertpay?. Thanks....:)

Hi Music_Machine

At the moment credit card withdrawal is not active, so you cannot withdraw to any credit card/debit card.

The AlertPay prepaid card is working, but is it beta, so only a few members are able to test it out.
Testing is going well, and once it is ready, we will announce it.

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers

Hello guys :)
as the title says , i want to know if anyone tried to withdraw money from his paypal account to his paxum prepaid card and if yes please tell me how to do it
I have a verified france paypal account , ( not my country , since my country don't support receiving money from paypal -_- ) and i want to use it to get paid from filehosts and then add my paxum cc to it and withdraw

i Only see the " Bank transfert " withdraw option , i can't find like in alertpay credit card withdrawal ( which is unavailable )

and does the credit card have to be with the same billing address as the paypal billing one ? because my billing in paxum is different from billing in paypal

Thank you in advance :) :)

Well their are few countries where paypal gives a option to credit card withdraws. I think its working on Dubai (UAE), Philippines verified paypal id

Hi Music_Machine

At the moment credit card withdrawal is not active, so you cannot withdraw to any credit card/debit card.

The AlertPay prepaid card is working, but is it beta, so only a few members are able to test it out.
Testing is going well, and once it is ready, we will announce it.

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers

I think it will never come to india

Well their are few countries where paypal gives a option to credit card withdraws. I think its working on Dubai (UAE), Philippines verified paypal id
ah :facepalm:
then i think i should wait until alertpay fix the credit card withdrawal option or just release the prepaid credit card of them :(

you know
paypal have a good security but more 100.000.000 accounts too hard to control!

paypal's always the best online banking!

But it has some problems with hacker from.....;)).

you shouldn't put the password the same passwork of mail , forum... or shops.because some shops have bad security. all information will be stolen.that's why account paypal is................

sorry for my bad english

Last edited:
Actually, PayPal doesn't have the best security anyone with a stolen credit card can use PayPal if they've the correct address for that credit card. The Payment processors they've the best security is AlertPay & LibertyReserve.

PayPal doesn't offer any protection for sellers who're selling virtual items such as Hosting. If someone hacks your PayPal account they can send money out of your account anytime. If you get a chargeback from a fraud user PayPal blames you even though anyone can signup at PayPal using a stolen credit card you don't know that until it's to late the dispute as already been made.

PayPal Security Review 1/10

AlertPay Security Review 10/10 - Reason it offers more protection to sellers/buyers then PayPal does.

LibertyReserve Review 8/10 - Reason it offers more protection for sellers from getting chargedbacks from legit user claiming they didn't make them charges. Howevery LibertyReserve offers the best security feature of all Payment Processors out there it does have it's disadvantage of welcoming scammers to scam peoples since they can't open a dispute or chargeback.

MMM..Interesting information but now for me paxum is very expensive and alertpay is in betta so I'll waiting a time.Now my money in alertpay is only to buy something or invest in a ptc o something like that.....LOL.

Paypal maybe doesn't have the best security but now is the only option for me and liberty reserve working for a american people but the other countries not. I'll waiting...thanks for the information :)

Alertpay has always been much better for me than paypal. the fees are a bit higher (hope they lower them) But overall, they arent as annoying.
Paypal annoys the shit out of me with freezing my account spontaneously.
Alertpay is easy, simple and will always be there when you need it.
Alertpay 10/10

Actually, PayPal doesn't have the best security anyone with a stolen credit card can use PayPal if they've the correct address for that credit card. The Payment processors they've the best security is AlertPay & LibertyReserve.

PayPal doesn't offer any protection for sellers who're selling virtual items such as Hosting. If someone hacks your PayPal account they can send money out of your account anytime. If you get a chargeback from a fraud user PayPal blames you even though anyone can signup at PayPal using a stolen credit card you don't know that until it's to late the dispute as already been made.

PayPal Security Review 1/10

AlertPay Security Review 10/10 - Reason it offers more protection to sellers/buyers then PayPal does.

LibertyReserve Review 8/10 - Reason it offers more protection for sellers from getting chargedbacks from legit user claiming they didn't make them charges. Howevery LibertyReserve offers the best security feature of all Payment Processors out there it does have it's disadvantage of welcoming scammers to scam peoples since they can't open a dispute or chargeback.

Alertpay has always been much better for me than paypal. the fees are a bit higher (hope they lower them) But overall, they arent as annoying.
Alertpay 10/10

Hi robert420, LlamaServers

Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate it.

Cheers

I agree with robert.
I use them all, and imo, AP works perfect for me.

But 3 weeks ago I was very disappointed with paxum.
I got robbed in paxum for no reason. They took my money (a small one 600$) and paxum is working together with some advertiser company who is also a scam company.
They reversed the money 2 days after the money deposited in my account, and they say it was a typo mistakes. but you know what, the scam company paid me twice, and paxum is telling me lies saying it was a typo mistakes. imo, typo mistakes don't happened twice.

I tried contacting the fraud departement, and they say they can not protect a new account that has not been verified yet, but you know what, at the very same time, I have sent them my details and they rejected it saying that it's not meet their requirement.
The next day, I send them the same details, and they accepted it.
So, they have a good reason to reversed the money cause I'm not verified at that time.

Anyway, please don't use paxum. Try another payment gateway, but not paxum.
PAXUM is scam company, stay away from paxum !!!

Alertpay 10/10

I also do agree with this .

So if Alertpay fix their credit card withdrawal , will i be able to wiithdraw my money from my ap account to a paxum credit card ? since the prepaid card of alertpay isn't here yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back