Windows Vista/7 Usage

If you are Windows user, do you use Vista/7?

• Yes, I use Vista

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Yes, I use 7

Votes: 67 74.4%
  • Nope, I use and older version

Votes: 12 13.3%
  • Nope, I don't use Windows

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperz

Veteran
We had polls such as What's your favorite OS etc but I'd like to know out of all people using Windows as main OS how many are using newer versions such as Vista/7 (dual-boot users just vote which you use most). So I basically want to know, if you are a Windows user: are you using Vista/7 or not? Reason for the question is to know what OS specific tweaks to consider when making a public tool.

This is not intended to be 'X/Y ftw' topic. Vote away.

Edit: Typo in one of the poll options 8-)

48 comments
I'm switching to Windows 7 soon. The only delay is I need 1 TB to backup all my stuff before I reformat.

So, my vote is Windows 7

I'm using debian for my "work" PC and vista for "gaming" pc.
i'll soon switch from vista to 7 - need to backup data, go to my university and get key for windows 7 ( msdnaa ftw )

I bought a computer and it came with vista the same day i bought it i removed it and put xp on vista fucked me off planning on upgrading to windows 7 just cant be arsed to back up all my data at the moment

I use Windows Blind B-)
=======
Nah, I use Vista. I had upgraded my XP to Win 7 on my old laptop just for testing, but I didn't liked it. So my current laptop has Vista :)
But, I like to do experiments in XP on my old laptop. I have done many tweaks to my XP lol.

use ubuntu 9.10, windows 7 and windows XP

use windows just for games

have also another windows XP in virtualbox under ubuntu just to learn photoshop ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back