Other Windows/Encoding RDP Admin Account 320GB HDD, 8GB RAM At $10.00 (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to ask for your help guys :)

i'm about to move to a new sborg host. (this would be the new one^^) My problem with the previous is the folowing: in transmission when i upload a torrent (public torrent or private torrent) i get the folowing error at ~95% of the trackers "tracker not responding) So i cannot download anything, so i cannot work basicly:( Is this problem present on myrapidleech servers? And i'd like to know that are all filehost plugins installed on the script?

Many thanks!

I'd like to ask for your help guys :)

i'm about to move to a new sborg host. (this would be the new one^^) My problem with the previous is the folowing: in transmission when i upload a torrent (public torrent or private torrent) i get the folowing error at ~95% of the trackers "tracker not responding) So i cannot download anything, so i cannot work basicly:( Is this problem present on myrapidleech servers? And i'd like to know that are all filehost plugins installed on the script?

Many thanks!

Sending you pm :)

amazing speed, will post screen shot soon......

fs upload is nice, and fso upload speed is amazing and not seen in any other host
wupload is going bad, most of the time, their RU is not functioning without any news/info..

i highly recommend you guys......

oh fucking man... its awesome host... man its my 3rd sborg hosting , and its the best ONE!! :facepalm:

Why i didn't choosed u at first??? u r fucking awesome man.... fast and quick response on ticket and also sborg is fucking running very fast.... my eyes were not able to cache the speed of the sborg :facepalm:

the speeds have actually increased ... nice job ipz

MyRapidleech.net Staff Very Professional and Active and They Ware Best Service provider my 1 site hosted here i never see down time in 8 month :)

For my opinion they are Best Ipowerz <3

Regards
J3372K

nice reviews. looks like myrapidleech is back to its form. nice going ipz, keep it up :)

hi

today i just open my sborg , and its like in the screen , cant log , i cant setup , i cant leech , i cant do anythings could u plz see what wrong
1433136199.jpg

sborg is back up again

@ipowerz
last night i download torrent that worked fine but today i downloaded torrent and after it downloaded it got stuck on copying into sborg directory and didnt uploaded and i had to upload myself using upload from folder

badd67642b54dca081f6a88db6e18523.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back