Other Windows/Encoding RDP Admin Account 320GB HDD, 8GB RAM At $10.00 (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ipowerz

torrents just download but they dont upload?
mine just stopped here

6d6c38f61f048b03554fa21bac841a60.jpg

and then i had to upload it from the folder myself again

Your sborg was having free update, which i have done and its fixed now :facepalm:

US server shows the "Account Suspended" error. Please help :)

Your account was using 10 active download/upload at a time seems like you never controlled them and it was causing 100% CPU load, i am going to unsuspend and whenever you are not using sborg just stop its process

Oh, ok, didn't know that i had to click on "stop process" button when i'm not using it. On the other note, i noticed when i'm not transloading anything that it's still on 100% CPU and at lest 1. load, been like that for a couple of days.

amazing speed, will post screen shot soon......

fs upload is nice, and fso upload speed is amazing and not seen in any other host
wupload is going bad, most of the time, their RU is not functioning without any news/info..

i highly recommend you guys......

oh fucking man... its awesome host... man its my 3rd sborg hosting , and its the best ONE!! :facepalm:

Why i didn't choosed u at first??? u r fucking awesome man.... fast and quick response on ticket and also sborg is fucking running very fast.... my eyes were not able to cache the speed of the sborg :facepalm:

oh fucking man... its awesome host... man its my 3rd sborg hosting , and its the best ONE!! :facepalm:

Why i didn't choosed u at first??? u r fucking awesome man.... fast and quick response on ticket and also sborg is fucking running very fast.... my eyes were not able to cache the speed of the sborg :facepalm:

all guys are thinking about this only......

i think, ipowerz upgraded the node to dedicated line, so only we are getting this much speed. i hope ipowerz won't increase the price :)

MyRapidleech.net Staff Very Professional and Active and They Ware Best Service provider my 1 site hosted here i never see down time in 8 month :)

For my opinion they are Best Ipowerz <3

Regards
J3372K

Thanks everyone for such a great review and boss751 try to use less ****ing words. Everything can be explained without it :|

torrfriend : price will not be increased don't worry :P

And IGdwight demo has been sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back