Other Windows/Encoding RDP Admin Account 320GB HDD, 8GB RAM At $10.00 (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i tried the option transload from folder too
i used the options delete after upload, al smart extract,re rar the files

I was asking for a screenshot so I could see which options were enabled. Anyway, here's how to do it... If this is also what you're doing, excuse me but I didn't know since there was no screenshot... :)

To transload torrents....

You're not supposed to place the torrent URL here...

71c7da90ac.png

You're supposed to download the torrent file first to your computer, then check the "Upload Torrent" box so the "Choose File" button appears...

e1649b95ce.png

Click on the "Choose File" button then select the torrent from the download folder on your PC, then click on "Activate Sborg"...

This is what should appear if you did everything correctly... (y)

3e36ef44eb.png

Your username and password should have been entered beforehand at the Transmission Download area at Sborg's setup page or the download will only look like it's starting but it's gonna be stuck at zero percent... :P

Hope that helped...

i think u took it all wrong,anyways thanks for putting effort in helping though

i have deleted all files from fileman but still disk is showing as 60% so how to empty that?

i think u took it all wrong,anyways thanks for putting effort in helping though

i have deleted all files from fileman but still disk is showing as 60% so how to empty that?

brother... Its whole server space, you don't need to look over it :)

You have your 25GB to use and you can use it :)

UPDATE : Recently speeds were down for fileserve and filesonic , I just have conducted some tests when the server was completely empty after reboot and i let to know the speeds were slow from file hosts, netherlands users please use FTP for fileserve , it will be much fixed.

and Filesonic is already back..

AND ALSO AFTER LAST UPDATE TO SBORG, SETTING OF PROGRESS RATE AUTOMATICALLY CHANGED TO 500... PLEASE MAKE IT 50 (cPanel) TO GET BETTER SPEEDS.

Last edited:
AND ALSO AFTER LAST UPDATE TO SBORG, SETTING OF PROGRESS RATE AUTOMATICALLY CHANGED TO 500... PLEASE MAKE IT 50 (cPanel) TO GET BETTER SPEEDS.

It was optimized for VPS installations I think.

It would be faster if the Progress Bar rate is lower. I set mine to only 5. The only visible difference would be that the progress bar movements will be smoother if you set it higher, at the expense of higher CPU usage. Transfers will not be any faster.

Buffers size could be set to 8192 or 16384 to help speed up the transfers.

I agree with Ipowerz, Fileserve is a bit slow lately, but Wupload and Filesonic transfers are ok.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANY SERVICES FROM THIS GUY

1. Offline most of the time.
2. COSTUMER SERVICE takes a week or more before replying.
*this guy keeps saying 24 hours but it will take a week/month before getting your request or whatever service you purchased..
3. And the best part is.. SCAM
http://screensnapr.com/v/OskwAL.png

I have to go for dispute in paypal coz he doesn't want to give my Full Refund.
I Paid 11.72 and he wants $6 for refund? THIS GUY IS SICK!
http://screensnapr.com/v/4KxrKb.png
Actually i agreed $6 Within24 HRS But..Did it came? NO!!!
OK..ANOTHER EXCUSE..
http://screensnapr.com/v/kwAuCD.png

This IPOWERZ Also did this to my friend and..
I WISH MODS BAN THIS GUY FROM THIS FORUM BEFORE GETTING MORE VICTIMS!

$12 Iis nothing..But how he treat his clients is absolutely not acceptable!!
NOW TELL ME IS IT STILL WORTH BUYING ANY SERVICES FROM THIS GUY?
WELL, IT'S UP TO YOU..

Last edited:
^ same here.
I was asking for a refund that I paid via paypal.
Here are his reasons.
1. He will pay you but in alertpay (wtf! i paid PP then I will get AP? what trickery is that? )
2. He keeps blaming his accountant and/or his account is sick thats why he cant pay you as promised.

I have no hatred against ipowerz, only in his ridiculous stupid excuses.

can i have a trial ? iam a nubie
and i haven't use any host service like RDP,Sborg,Seedbox or else except rapidleech ..

is sborg easy to use for ppl who does't even know anything but rapidleech? and where i can find some video tutorials? seems like this service is so cool

For me, Sborg is easier than Rapidleech. With Rapidleech, you have to do almost everything manually, whereas with Sborg, you just have to paste the download links into the specified field then just click to activate. It'll do everything by itself, downloading, unRARing, creating screenshots, reRARing (with optional password) uploading to filehosts, and creating a post template.

I don't know if there are video tutorials available, but if you need any help, or information about Sborg, you can check the forum out at forums.sborg.us and ask anything you want there.

For a demo, we'll have to wait for Ipowerz' for that... :)

is this secure when we put my premium filehost login/password in field of set up ? i really confused to use this kinda sborg and my thought about this is just like a rapidleech . . .

i sent ticket to support to refund my payment and i don't want this service so slow and i don't know well to use this . if this owner don't reply my refund i'll open dispute in paypal . .

lately i found out that this payment of sborg took direct in my bank payed not to my paypal, so i expect that recurring payment is exist, and how can i cancelled this monthly subscription?

Last edited:
I have replied to your questions in ur ticket

And Guys all the tickets are replied in less then 12 hours or maximum 24 hours if your issues takes some time to resolve.

If your ticket isn't replied in maximum 24 hours then you can inform our any representative at Live Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back