Windows 7 vs Windows 8, Which is best for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

justaslike

hello everyone,
anyone used both Windows 7 and Windows 8, please share experiences on them, which is best for beginners and useful for our work. Windows 7 is more advantages than windows 8 ?

140 comments
Windows 8 features a new Explorer interface for transferring files, which provides more accurate data on transfer speeds and estimated time of completion

Not sure how I feel about that. I do know I am not going to upgrade to Windows 8 to get better performance. Hopefully things will be better for Windows 7 users by release.

i have win 8.1 original and yes is little bit different that interface..But win 8.1 is very very secure now they use in windows defender(micrososft essentials antivirus) , you can crypting you passwords , resources decreased , if you are coder(i'm too) if you use visual studio you can make apps for win store (it's a module in vs 2012/2013 if req nativ 8.1 installed) you have hyper-v for virtual machines ( his opponet is vmware) .All Apps from win 7 are compatible with 8/8.1 ..I recomand you win 8.1 . Is very secure now they focused on security very much on this version ;)

I think W8 is better, at the beginning I was not positively convinced to the new system but right now I think its very intuitive and for sure its better optimized then old W7.

I prefer Windows 8.
I was user of XP ==>Vista==>7==>8 and can say that 8 is nice upgrade of 7. People who says metro is bad just did not use it intensively.

Advantage of win8 to win7

is in win8 you dont need to install some software to unrar files like iso, .zip, .rar to extract it.

so I go to WIN8

Windows 8.1 user here. The speed and security improvements are worth upgrading for. You can buy something like Start8 to restore the start menu and configure windows to boot straight into desktop so you won't have to deal with Metro.

So far I'm using windows 7 and it works good but experience blue screen a lot and I don't know if its the hardware or software. I haven't tried windows 8 yet. For now I'll go with windows 7.

Actually I'll vote for 8.1. I was like
Windows XP => Windows 7 => Windows 8 *wtf* => Windows 7 => Windows 8.1 now.

It's much more stable and compatible with all of my programs I've been using. It's worth it, if you hate metro, there are ways to get rid of it, for me I simply installed pokki start menu and it's enough for me already.

My PC is about 6 years old, and I have to say that Windows 8 works much faster on it. So according to me Win8 is far better than 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back