Will you stop uploading if no money for downloads?

Will you stop uploading if no money for downloads?

• Yes

Votes: 208 56.7%
  • No

Votes: 159 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The money was good.. it allowed me to buy books and other stuff, and last summer I made enough money to travel by myself for two months.. but I won't stop uploading because sharing information, especially with censorship and the unavailability of some books and documentaries, is more important than anything...

best thing is rapidshare is still alive and i would like to see every forum to be filled with rapidshare links, uploading to rapidshare is like a giving people something free <3, rather than forcing people to buy premium accounts etc, i dont say that money is not good it is good and everyone needs it, but there is a limit of everything not forcing people to buy premium accounts every time, people should allow users to download for free also and there was actually no free lol they get money for downloads as well :P

Anyways i'll start uploading again if RS stays! that would bring some respect at least, people will feel like they still have someone that doesn't care about money :) in past and present you were worried of money but not the people who downloads your file, but this time you should be worried of your quality uploads and the respect you get from users, lets bring back the warez world uploaders you guys have earned a lot of money now time to remove the mark of "CASHWHORE" which is on your head, and become a respected person! lets fill the warez with free hosts which people loves. lets not end warez like that!!

i will still upload, been doing this for 2-3 years during RS and before i started earning with filehosting, moderating forum and groups. Im just earning RS points before to maintain my account and i convert points and give the premium accounts to member. Just happy with the comments if you solved their problem. Feel empty if im not in front of my PC after office hours.

Probably not as much. I wasn't really uploading for the money. I was uploading to earn free premium accounts to the different lockers, so I could download files I wanted.

no i won't but probably i will update places where i post not so often ;)
i do it for fun and i'm posting only files made by me so... i can;t stop it because so many people can felt bad without my updates ;)

This poll proves that majority of the uploaders are $$$-WhoRES!

That was actually the point of the poll. I wanted to leave it open longer but did not want it to be really one sided.

It does show the true greed of the "New Uploaders", well this poll/thread and all the "This file host scammed me out of my affiliate money which I actually scammed the legal copyright holder out of!" threads and posts.

New Uploaders:

People that started uploading when File hosting sites started paying only because of the money.

People that started uploading as their primary source of income.

People who will not upload unless there is money in it somehow.

People who post links that force users to buy premium or complete a crappy survey to get their files.

Of course this is not the only group of greedy people that have surfaced in the scene to profit from it.

We have had hundreds, maybe even thousands, of hosting companies, file hosts, remote desktop, and other services providers that have entered the scene since it became a big money business that would not have considered it before the cash for downloads started.

I never forced my downloaders to buy premium account from the site they were using, plus I was uploading to 3 filehosts (now two), and the filesize was max 1gb (for free users) and that's were my archives. I rarely uploaded files bigger than 1gb. So, I need money to keep my sites, pay for uploading tools, autoposters and something else, plus, rapidleech is 5$, for RDP(A) is 30$.

So yea, if there were not affiliates I will upload some small stuff from my coputer, like some program or idk. I would definitely not upload some file bigger that 200MB with my home connection.

Why this topic even exists? It's created by someone who actually is opposing, and he made this topic just to make fun of the people. Seriously, you think you are better person, by judging everyone? Just stay away out of the crap, if you don't like what you see, there is no need for this. Everyone is fully aware what they are doing, no one needs a preacher, to tell 'em what to do. Specially not over, and over, and over, and like in every fucking topic you see, you must leave your same old reply.

You are being boring, annoying, and you are accomplishing nothing. They don't care, and they won't care, no matter what you have to say, or what your particular opinion is, just like you don't care for their opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back