why there's a racism to indians in wj?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best thing is to ignore...Thats their problem whomsoever is having problem with Indians...Lets do our work...dogs can never be silent..they must bark.

but at the end of the day we all forget it, because it has no meaning, it's only to kill time, and we're all able to help each other, communicate and even conduct business deals.

I disagree.
b64d72.jpg

#1. This is probably for me, one of the main reasons; cause indians/paki's are smelly & HAIRY bastards.
#2. Their accents makes homeless Africans look like Harvard graduates.
#3. There are too many bloody of them scattered all over the place, you cannot find a place where there are no indians or paki's with their silly cornershops and petrol stations.
#4. Most paki's and indians, especially here in the UK think because they've shacked up 150 paki's and indians in one house and saved a fortune and made some money that they are better than other people.
#5. Did i mention these bastards are hairy? Even their bitches got hair, ask an indian girl or paki girl to bend over and look at her ass/back. DISGUSTING.

Now, I know I said civilised, but anybody that knows me can vouch that this is as civil as I've been for a long while. Oh, and this is the first post that didn't contain donkey, till now, donkeys.

and those so called , hairy bitches have won miss world title for the most number of times..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_World

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

Albert Einstein

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back