Why NETU.TV has so high rates?

wlluminati

I remember this hosting since 2016 year.

This hosting had 80$ per 10,000 for Tier 1 countries and Tier 1 included not only USA, GB and Canada but all English speaking countries with nearly whole Europe! Also, even thought officially they kept inactive files for 60 days in fact it was much more. And I hardly remember they had ever deleted any video for DMCA complaint.

When I googled the contact email of the admin and also received an email from him, on basis of his name doubtlessly the website as the admin were RUSSIAN.

After years the system changed a bit. Now they have different premium accounts on the basis of views per days. Also, instead of 2 Tiers now they have 4 Tiers and Russia is in the lowest. 5% minimum view time changed to 1 minute.

So, despite that "downgrade" after years it has still higher rates than the other video hosting websites. If any of you had any experience with website please share your opinions. Who is the team behind this service? Or really there is only that Russian guy Michael Bisheev? Why they have so high rates? Or was this website SCAM and they don't pay more after sometime?

627 comments
brother, would you like me to give you $0.01 - 0.1/2 max per day?
I think if you care so much about the bonus, give me the wallet and I'll send it to you :)
the bonus he gives you is only a third of what he took from you, did you notice the new ads he added?
The bonus was an extra. And it pays lower for a long time. But the bonus and the limits it has indicate what they indicate that they do not want payments to be requested.
Post automatically merged:

I remember this hosting since 2016 year.

This hosting had 80$ per 10,000 for Tier 1 countries and Tier 1 included not only USA, GB and Canada but all English speaking countries with nearly whole Europe! Also, even thought officially they kept inactive files for 60 days in fact it was much more. And I hardly remember they had ever deleted any video for DMCA complaint.

When I googled the contact email of the admin and also received an email from him, on basis of his name doubtlessly the website as the admin were RUSSIAN.

After years the system changed a bit. Now they have different premium accounts on the basis of views per days. Also, instead of 2 Tiers now they have 4 Tiers and Russia is in the lowest. 5% minimum view time changed to 1 minute.

So, despite that "downgrade" after years it has still higher rates than the other video hosting websites. If any of you had any experience with website please share your opinions. Who is the team behind this service? Or really there is only that Russian guy Michael Bisheev? Why they have so high rates? Or was this website SCAM and they don't pay more after sometime?
Until before the summer he was a good payer without problems and years ago he had good rates.
The reality is that it is around $20-$30 for 10k
Currently I do not recommend using.

Last edited:
The bonus was an extra. And it pays lower for a long time. But the bonus and the limits it has indicate what they indicate that they do not want payments to be requested.

Until before the summer he was a good payer without problems and years ago he had good rates.
The reality is that it is around $20-$30 for 10k
Currently I do not recommend using.
I agree with you, it's not that I'm telling untruths about the player so that people avoid, I also had more in the summer than now, which is absolutely illogical, now that people are at home, when it's cold, that I have 3x less than in the summer... I I'm talking bad things only because I'm angry and I can't withdraw my hard-earned money, thanks who understanding.

hard-earned money? :D yea right :D
i mean, im here 24/7 uploading shits.. and i cant got my money. Of course I didn't do construction, but then again, this is a job like any other, whether you think it's funny or not, So you mean u are funny guy or what? :D

hard-earned money? :D yea right :D
What is that type of website? Mr. Funny? :D
klik.png

image.png

I understand u now, u dont know what is hard earned money, guy from Bosnia? Where is this btw ? :D

Last edited:
i mean, im here 24/7 uploading shits.. and i cant got my money. Of course I didn't do construction, but then again, this is a job like any other, whether you think it's funny or not, So you mean u are funny guy or what? :D

What is that type of website? Mr. Funny? :D
klik.png

image.png

I understand u now, u dont know what is hard earned money, guy from Bosnia? Where is this btw ? :D
hahaha, im more than 11 years in this business, you know nothing, you crying if u are not payed once, i lose 80% traffic on my site, and im still online, even if im not earning nothing. and you aint smart if you dont know where is Bosnia. an no im not from Bosnia.

hahaha, im more than 11 years in this business, you know nothing, you crying if u are not payed once, i lose 80% traffic on my site, and im still online, even if im not earning nothing. and you aint smart if you dont know where is Bosnia. an no im not from Bosnia.
yea, u make big money with filmos.org, videotekaonline ahhaah. One is true, u a really funny balkan guy. 11 Years in the bussines, changing domain time by time. 11 years and u dont know anything about websites ? AHHAHA u rly smart guy, i look for your SEO.. 11 year exp tell everything. I dont know where is Bosnia, but i know where is Croatia. Ur nickname tell about that, ur country love to steal English words, Frende ;)

Yesterday he paid me. I converted the XMR into USDT and today I sold it and it was deposited into my bank account immediately, with no fees. When I requested a payment with Paypal, between Netu and Paypal, I got about 10usd in commissions. I've been using netu for years, it's the most stable server so far, I hope it doesn't die, the only bad thing at the moment is its 100usd limit. I created the account just to tell you this.

Since they removed paypal, put netu as the second option on my website. And I had between 6 and 8k, but today I woke up with this (748 of 5000). I thought I was the only one. What is the reason? Do you know?
The same thing happened to me, it's good to know because it happened that 2 days ago I uploaded a few videos to another server.

Although seeing that it is paying, I will leave it as long as it pays and I will not continue changing videos.

It seems that the rank system does not work because it is at 0.

Last edited:
It seems that the rank system does not work because it is at 0.

184 of 300. The bad thing about this is that now I only have 480p quality... I deduct 0.5usd so that my videos don't get deleted. If that option wasn't active, thousands of videos would have been deleted... I hope they fix it soon .

184 of 300. The bad thing about this is that now I only have 480p quality... I deduct 0.5usd so that my videos don't get deleted. If that option wasn't active, thousands of videos would have been deleted... I hope they fix it soon .
I don't have it active and they don't delete my videos.

How long did it take for payment and which payment method did u use ?
Its been more than 20 days for me and using Monero as payment method.
That's an issue, if you ask for a crypto, they will wait until it has a pike to send you the money (most of the time). I always request my money using USDT (TRC20) because it's easier for them to send you the money "less the fee" without breaking anyone's mind by calculating how much you should receive.

Back