Why NETU.TV has so high rates?

wlluminati

I remember this hosting since 2016 year.

This hosting had 80$ per 10,000 for Tier 1 countries and Tier 1 included not only USA, GB and Canada but all English speaking countries with nearly whole Europe! Also, even thought officially they kept inactive files for 60 days in fact it was much more. And I hardly remember they had ever deleted any video for DMCA complaint.

When I googled the contact email of the admin and also received an email from him, on basis of his name doubtlessly the website as the admin were RUSSIAN.

After years the system changed a bit. Now they have different premium accounts on the basis of views per days. Also, instead of 2 Tiers now they have 4 Tiers and Russia is in the lowest. 5% minimum view time changed to 1 minute.

So, despite that "downgrade" after years it has still higher rates than the other video hosting websites. If any of you had any experience with website please share your opinions. Who is the team behind this service? Or really there is only that Russian guy Michael Bisheev? Why they have so high rates? Or was this website SCAM and they don't pay more after sometime?

629 comments
I am also waiting for the payment of $100 more than 15 days. The man pays me a maximum of $200 in 30 days. I think that's not right. He has over $25,000 in his Tether address and ours is not paying out.
I'm starting to lose hope in this player.

I am also waiting for the payment of $100 more than 15 days. The man pays me a maximum of $200 in 30 days. I think that's not right. He has over $25,000 in his Tether address and ours is not paying out.
I'm starting to lose hope in this player.
Don't be afraid because the Netu pays, I've been using it for many years now, be a little patient because they made some changes with the payments, but don't worry at all about the money. A few days ago I received the last payment.

Don't be afraid because the Netu pays, I've been using it for many years now, be a little patient because they made some changes with the payments, but don't worry at all about the money. A few days ago I received the last payment.
yes but for 100$ him need to wait like 1 month rly??
i told u, this player day by day is worst and worst, how all other player paying after like 5 -7 days max, only netu paying after 1 month :thumbsdown:

They are paying but they are slow, although at least they don't seem to suspend payments more reliably than Wolfstream...

Anyone who makes +$100 a day, I don't recommend it. In the end, as they say, you are limited to taking out $200/month.

I think $200 a month is too little.

I understand that the limit is $100, but then at least it pays out in 5-7 days. And not to wait 16 days for $100.

I hope it will change for the better.

yea, but what is the problem? why does it take him so long to return to normal? Everyone has felt the crisis of hundreds of other video hostings, but it is still the worst in terms of payouts. Who knows what he did with our money and he has nothing to pay us. It is better for netu to write what the problem is and not to talking shits like cryptocurrency and price. I also don't recommend it to people making $100 a day !

Someone who receives payments in Monero.
Do you use a specific application to have your own cold accounts or do you use the monero-gui or some browser extension?

We don't get paid because the admin pays every leap year.
This year is a leap year.
Although it does seem to execute some payments to a limited extent.

Fvo6S60.png

Back