Why NETU.TV has so high rates?

wlluminati

I remember this hosting since 2016 year.

This hosting had 80$ per 10,000 for Tier 1 countries and Tier 1 included not only USA, GB and Canada but all English speaking countries with nearly whole Europe! Also, even thought officially they kept inactive files for 60 days in fact it was much more. And I hardly remember they had ever deleted any video for DMCA complaint.

When I googled the contact email of the admin and also received an email from him, on basis of his name doubtlessly the website as the admin were RUSSIAN.

After years the system changed a bit. Now they have different premium accounts on the basis of views per days. Also, instead of 2 Tiers now they have 4 Tiers and Russia is in the lowest. 5% minimum view time changed to 1 minute.

So, despite that "downgrade" after years it has still higher rates than the other video hosting websites. If any of you had any experience with website please share your opinions. Who is the team behind this service? Or really there is only that Russian guy Michael Bisheev? Why they have so high rates? Or was this website SCAM and they don't pay more after sometime?

596 comments
Own experience. I uploaded immorallive videos and the videos were deleted by many before posting and they were also modified, no one else could upload them before apart from me.
I understand

Yesterday late at night he stopped working for a few minutes and he displayed the same message

"Some work on server, soon will work." May he came back very quickly

which leads me to believe that he still has control over the servers
Post automatically merged:

after experience has taught us that such a long break is a good sign

I don't know

a new message from the administrator
Some work on server, soon will work. Unscheduled server maintenance, sorry =) We will back online soon.

I also noticed that the image links still work.

Last edited:
Hahaha i told everyone about netu.ac, pardon shit.ac.. all day offline.. do you want player like this?

I hope that the admin did not have a backup, and that the thief will not steal money from us anymore

Last edited:
Back