Why NETU.TV has so high rates?

wlluminati

I remember this hosting since 2016 year.

This hosting had 80$ per 10,000 for Tier 1 countries and Tier 1 included not only USA, GB and Canada but all English speaking countries with nearly whole Europe! Also, even thought officially they kept inactive files for 60 days in fact it was much more. And I hardly remember they had ever deleted any video for DMCA complaint.

When I googled the contact email of the admin and also received an email from him, on basis of his name doubtlessly the website as the admin were RUSSIAN.

After years the system changed a bit. Now they have different premium accounts on the basis of views per days. Also, instead of 2 Tiers now they have 4 Tiers and Russia is in the lowest. 5% minimum view time changed to 1 minute.

So, despite that "downgrade" after years it has still higher rates than the other video hosting websites. If any of you had any experience with website please share your opinions. Who is the team behind this service? Or really there is only that Russian guy Michael Bisheev? Why they have so high rates? Or was this website SCAM and they don't pay more after sometime?

618 comments
The netu has its positive and negative points.

1 - The positive points of Netu, it has a fast streaming, fast conversion, fast payments, fast support.

2 - The negative points of NETU, a push announcement in all advertising modes, even at 0 earnings, at 100% is a hell with so much advertising (1 video ads, several pops and even a push announcement taking the front of the player in the cell phone) and now started opening videos in pop.

If the owner left the push announcement only in 100% mode and offered the option for users to disable or not open videos in pop, netu would have major improvements and would be with much more quality.

I guess for new user, you won't be able to use that feature. You need at least 300 views video per day in order to use it
But I dont have that 300 views. I just have an old account and I still can see that.

1 - The positive points of Netu, it has a fast streaming, fast conversion, fast payments, fast support.

2 - The negative points of NETU, a push announcement in all advertising modes, even at 0 earnings, at 100% is a hell with so much advertising (1 video ads, several pops and even a push announcement taking the front of the player in the cell phone) and now started opening videos in pop.

If the owner left the push announcement only in 100% mode and offered the option for users to disable or not open videos in pop, netu would have major improvements and would be with much more quality.
Yes! they have higher advertisement but if they have up to 80$ per 10,000 isnt that advertisement relevant for such a high reward???

Looks like they read your post. Lots of changes today. Only 100% ads have push notifications now and they player no longer pop in another window. I'm using netu as main video on my site again

Looks like they read your post. Lots of changes today. Only 100% ads have push notifications now and they player no longer pop in another window. I'm using netu as main video on my site again

I am very happy that these improvements happened on netu. With the option to remove the push announcement on the panel and without opening the videos in a popup, he has risen to a high level of quality now. Congratulations to the administrator who made these big changes to improve the service. :relaxed::pray:

I stopped using netu for these reasons, announcing push and opening the player in pop-up, although I like the host I was forced to leave, these changes are very good in the last few days.

If it also had one more option of just pop ads, no video ads and push ads, it was a big competitor with gounlimited, many people still prefer just pop in the player as a form of ad and that is why most hosts still only uses more pop. Thanks for letting us know about these changes on netu here!
Post automatically merged:

I stopped using netu for these reasons, announcing push and opening the player in pop-up, although I like the host I was forced to leave, these changes are very good in the last few days.

If it also had one more option of just pop ads, no video ads and push ads, it was a big competitor with gounlimited, many people still prefer just pop in the player as a form of ad and that is why most hosts still only uses more pop. Thanks for letting us know about these changes on netu here!

I agree, although major improvements have been made in the last few days on the host and that made me happy to see it, but this opinion of yours is still something that would make netu even better. Many webmasters don't like hosts with video ads. I believe that with this freedom of the type of announcement in the player it would attract many users. Gounlimited uses only pop and I believe that if he started using video advertising he would have a lot of complaints.

I agree, although major improvements have been made in the last few days on the host and that made me happy to see it, but this opinion of yours is still something that would make netu even better. Many webmasters don't like hosts with video ads. I believe that with this freedom of the type of announcement in the player it would attract many users. Gounlimited uses only pop and I believe that if he started using video advertising he would have a lot of complaints.
Yes, I know many, who prefer to face more pop in the player.

Problems with netu. My last account was banned. I supossed it is because someone was sending me thousands of fake traffic from bots. Now I am uploading again to my new account. The links are not live yet and i have visits. My dashboard shows me this:

Top videos by last days:

I do not understand it.

Problems with netu. My last account was banned. I supossed it is because someone was sending me thousands of fake traffic from bots. Now I am uploading again to my new account. The links are not live yet and i have visits. My dashboard shows me this:

Top videos by last days:

I do not understand it.

This is shown in your videos that had the most views in the last days, as the account is new I think everything is correct.

Is they still paying?

Yes, they are paying as always, after the changes I see some sites returning to using netu again, as the feature that opened the pop-up player has been disabled and the push ad only in maximum advertising mode, netu has been improved about 80% with these changes.

I am hoping that you will soon have an option of only pop ads, even if it is 0 earnings, with that I would say that it has achieved 100% improvements.

Okay, thanks! But what about the ghosts videos counted as a view? I don't want them to ban me again

I think you'd better get in touch with support and explain what happened and try to solve the problem together.

Last edited:
Back