Why is your country the best country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Every country has it's advantages. Why do you think your country is the best one?

Thought it was a cool subject and lets see if we can manage to have a serious discussion

- Mentos

15 comments
Our country has also to kind prison sentences

You can get a maximum of 21 years in prison over here, and the prison is like luxery.
You have TV/Internet Connection and all that crap like a normal person..

Sad to hear that it's so much crime in your country.
Most of the criminals in Norway aren't even from Norway. Not to be rude but there is alot of criminal groups from and around that area that fills up the jail in Norway due to all the crime (mostly robbery).

- Mentos

Last edited by a moderator:
Last week there was someone from Serbia (obviously, these guys wasn't professional, although most are, indeed...) robbing elderly people and they robbed a gas station and got filmed on the camera, the cops found'em and they got jailed. But I guess it's good for them as I said above, our prison is luxury..

But what makes people from Balcan criminals? Why? It's not possible to get a normal job/house/a4-life in Balcan without being a criminal?

( off topic alot :| )

- Mentos

Am coming Norway =D

Sandvik, be ready to be robbed. Save your fridge, am gonna steal and each and every eatable item from it xD

My country is the best country because we have barack obama, oil spills, we're always at war with another country, 9-11 <--duh!, school shootings, prostitutes, illegal immigrants, drug dealers, wanna-be gangsters, no common sense, failing economy, and the grand canyon.

I live down there... Beautiful city, we have everything we need.. Restaurante, cinemas, bowling halls, swimming pools, all kind of shops, and so much more.. people are so gentle and nice to.. :P

There is quality on absolutely everything.. :)

[SLIDE]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs338.ash2/61833_10150268117875077_710780076_14995491_4669793_n.jpg[/SLIDE]

- Mentos

USA

My country is the best country because we have barack obama, oil spills, we're always at war with another country, 9-11 <--duh!, school shootings, prostitutes, illegal immigrants, drug dealers, wanna-be gangsters, no common sense, failing economy, and the grand canyon.

I think you need to pay attention what good the USA has, it has more or less free economy, more or less legal system in place. Everything is in comparison with other countries.

In many other countries you do not have free economy and this is why people around the world including Europe and Australia try to get established in the USA.

Yea right, Murrica isn't what is used to be. Look at the situation on the Middle East or in Ukraina. Almost all of people there blames America for all the violence.
Economy isn't so strong there either. America depends on economy of other coutries more and more (China, European countries..) Life standard here in EU is in many countries far better then in USA. :)

how

Yea right, Murrica isn't what is used to be. Look at the situation on the Middle East or in Ukraina. Almost all of people there blames America for all the violence.
Economy isn't so strong there either. America depends on economy of other coutries more and more (China, European countries..) Life standard here in EU is in many countries far better then in USA. :)

How America is dependent?

the best thing about my country is its people they're funny and generous and also its amazing historical places and that's why tourists love coming here. I'm from egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back