Status
Not open for further replies.
17 comments
HYXJsO.png

seriously! comes from a mods mouth :facepalm:

I think the wj staff should put out an official statement regarding this situation, to avoid useless flaming and such.

No need to put up an official statement , something mess was done , so it was cleaned by the masters , so chill , there is nothing on it to discusss about , y spooky is banned , spooky come back , all are holyshit lolzz , keep rocking guys , Spooky gone , now fwd to see new moves in wj ;)

She sucked anyway.....

She closeed my trizzile thread for reason no support portal when i had licensed WHMCS

Cant say she deserved it but she is no Mod material

If I was an admin ,
My mod team would be :
* Mr Happy
* Lifetalk
* Jason
* Mindy
* Jesse
* Mr RT

And I would put one group called " Global Mod " and mix the permissions between supermod and normal mod.

Just a thought....
And what about MrSandvik

every user hate him and every Admin <3 him
Before being a website owner i dont liked MrSandvik
but now <3 MrSandvik way

If I was an admin ,
My mod team would be :
* Mr Happy
* Lifetalk
* Jason
* Mindy
* Jesse
* Mr RT

And I would put one group called " Global Mod " and mix the permissions between supermod and normal mod.

Just a thought....

I'm with you on that Dom & Spooky was a bitch, glad she got the ban -.-

I'm going to comment then close this because we dont need alot of comments on whether or not you agree - the decision was made - but since alot of you saw what happened in the shoutbox, heres a quick explanation.

Spooky didn't like a simple change in the way we mod - a change that was discussed in mods and decided by admin - so she made a post about it in staff and threatened to quit. After stirring up ALOT of trouble in the shoutbox and in staff, she ultimately said "ban me". So they did. But whether or not she asked for it, her behavior warranted it.

If I was an admin ,
My mod team would be :
* Mr Happy
* Lifetalk
* Jason
* Mindy
* Jesse
* Mr RT

Just a thought....

That's an absolutely awesome list you got there Dom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back