Status
Not open for further replies.

Yashraj

I know I have asked this earlier and even then the discussion ended up with a tie (of course the section was never introduced since in the end control was with the mods) so here I am, but with a different argument.

I mean... this is a Webmaster forum for god's sake, we have stuff here that shouldn't really be here such as filehosts.
It's quite ironic that Wj has recently taken a bold stand against warez and uploading related discussions (such as no threads regarding warez uploading, bots, etc.) but it sill maintains a huge discussion for filehosts.

We have not 1 but 5 sub-forums for graphics requests:
Graphics Tutorials
Graphics Contests
Graphics Requests
Graphics Showcase
Graphics Resources

Graphics are not a core part of Webmaster forum.
To become a webmaster, you need 2 things - Hosting and Domain

Without a domain no one can start a website, so why can't we have a dedicated section for domains?
Whethere it be domain registrars, TLD, DMCA/warez(as in people ask which tld is good for warez, and these threads are frequent), promotions discussion, etc.
I was told earlier that the reason the section doesn't exist is because there's is no need as of now.
So I ask is there really a need for the Graphics section?
1. It doesn't have so many threads that you create 5 sub-forums for them
2. The priority of a Graphics section of Domains baffles me

Last edited:
5 comments
we have no rights to make discussion like that we only suggest for that
Admin+staff will decided what batter or not,

A Domain section would absolutely be unnecessary, what are members going to ask in that section? What extensions are the best for warez?
Here, I'll answer that real quick, none, they all have the same importance, you can't be 'safe' with another extension.

The other thing is, most major Registrars such as Name, Namecheap, Goddady and the rest do not really promote their discounts nor their services in any website except their own, since they are already an established brand.

The Graphics sub sections are absolutely fine and useful, maybe to not to a lot of people, but whoever needs it at some point, it will be there.
To those that may have queries concerning Domain I believe there is an appropriate section in which they can do that, we can't just have a dozen of sections now.

I don't mind having a Graphics section, but at least the purpose of this forum (i.e. webmaster) should also be served.
Even for graphics, the previous section was enough and there really was no need to divide into sub-forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back