Which Windows OS is the Best?

Which OS ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for Win 8 and as I review the OS I may go back to Win 7 although I am reviewing Win 10, that looks good so far

For me windows 7 is the best in performance and gaming, windows 8 is faster than 7 but so bad in gaming
Wrong on the fact that DirectX is updated for Windows 8 to the point where it makes it superior over Windows 7. Xbox controllers are automatically synced up with Windows 8, and so much more has been changed, just for gaming, as opposed to Windows 7 that needed countless changes that an average joe wouldn't even bother to be close to doing. Less driver installing = more games getting played.

I believe that Windows 7 is still superior but in the field of gaming, Windows 8 excels.

Windows 7 is the best. 8 has some beter drivers for gaming but god I hate that task manager in windows 8 it feels fake I feel like the end task closes out a program like your clicking the x in the box I don't think it forcefully ends a program like the old task manager does in 7, vista & XP. I put that old task manager on my windows 8 which is lovely the only downside is I can't use it to kill running apps from the start screen. But there's always another way around

It doesn't really matter because you will be forced to use latest one }:-)
Win7 is most user friendly atm, win8 just needs to get used to. Although if you are advanced user you might start hating win8 because its pain in ass to find something....
But I would say the quicker you gonna get used to win8, the easier it will be for you in the future....

loving windows 8 with a start menu, if not for the start menu, i would be sticking with windows 7, im loving the UI in windows 8 and it plays my games that doesnt play windows 7, so weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back