which video host is best?

which host is best? and say why

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
25 comments
i think gounlimited is now off the table, 2 major data losses in 2 months, they cannot be trusted to be your only host
A new backup option has been activated. You can read more details here. As long as this option is activated no one will lose anything again. More details are provided here as well. Mistakes happens, but I believe we handled them in a very responsible way, and I hope that you accept our apology for the troubles we caused to you and make sure you activate this option when you use our services again, as we will never let you face such situation again, by providing such option.

A new backup option has been activated. You can read more details here. As long as this option is activated no one will lose anything again. More details are provided here as well. Mistakes happens, but I believe we handled them in a very responsible way, and I hope that you accept our apology for the troubles we caused to you and make sure you activate this option when you use our services again, as we will never let you face such situation again, by providing such option.

I am giving you guys one more go, lets hope for 3rd time lucky.

from the list above, I would only use netu.tv.

Tested all other hosts except digiload because their site not loading for me and each hosts have their own problem especially with conversion and streaming speed.

Gounlimited have lots of supporters here but for some reason it never work for me. Conversion took hours to complete even though after video is converted the streaming speed is good.

Dood stream have the prettiest and most user friendly interface but their conversion speed is slow and streaming speed is average even though I have premium account with them.

Another good host that not on the list is abcvideo.cc. Have great conversion and streaming speed and highest quality video

from the list above, I would only use netu.tv.

Tested all other hosts except digiload because their site not loading for me and each hosts have their own problem especially with conversion and streaming speed.

Gounlimited have lots of supporters here but for some reason it never work for me. Conversion took hours to complete even though after video is converted the streaming speed is good.

Dood stream have the prettiest and most user friendly interface but their conversion speed is slow and streaming speed is average even though I have premium account with them.

Another good host that not on the list is abcvideo.cc. Have great conversion and streaming speed and highest quality video
Thanks to mentions us.

Back