Which social network bring huge traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 comments
Facebook is the best social networking site to get the large number of traffic for your site by sharing some postings regularly related to your site in various groups.

I voted for FB number one. There are also large social networks: Twitter, Google Plus, Linkedin, Pinterest, tumblr, Reddit , Delicious......

Facebook is capable to bring more visitors for you. If you can do well in Facebook marketing, then you will get customers easily from the free site. You can also give paid advertise on facebook for getting traffic on you fan page.

Absolutely, I also think facebook is large and popular. But i recommened you use stumble upon. It will increase very traffic but don't touch or if you know instagram, It would be a great choice.

Depends upon your business and the audience.

FB worked good for one of my clients and for the other, it wasn't. It depends upon the business and the target audience. In FB, you can show your ad based upon the preference you set. You can induce them to view your ad but Reddit is different than FB in that aspect.

Facebook manages to bring huge traffic as it helps to grow your business.By using facebook, you can advertise your product & services & reach your customers.You can connect your friends& send them invites to like your business page created by you. This helps to bring huge traffic to your website by using facebook.
I hope this will help you.
Thank you.

Which social network bring free traffic and how?

1. Optimize your web site for Google

Let’s start with Google so that it gets out of our way. I am sure that you all agree that the best and hardest way to get free traffic is by optimizing your web site for Google.

Google holds more than 70% of search engine market share and a place in one of the top positions of Google search, is a great source of free traffic.
THE COMPLETE WORDPRESS SEO GUIDE
A Step-By-Step Guide On How To Increase Your Traffic In 60 Days Or Less. Learn How To Practically Build A Successful Website Or Blog.
THE ONLY SEO GUIDE YOU WILL EVER NEED TO READ!
DOWNLOAD NOW
The problem is that the competition is huge so you need to have a great web site both in terms of content and SEO if you want to take a part of the pie.

What you can do? SEO Audit your web site to make sure that it is well optimized for Google and publish good quality content on a regular basis.

Ok, now that Google is out of the picture, let’s see from which other sources you can get free traffic.

2. Don’t forget about Yahoo and Bing

Yahoo and Bing may not have the market share of Google, but a top position in either Bing or Yahoo can bring in a good number of visitors.

I have web sites that rank on the first positions for popular keywords on both Google and Bing and although the traffic I get from Bing is ¼ of what I get from Google, it is still a good source of free traffic.

What you can do? The first action you need to take is register with Bing Webmaster tools and submit your website. The process is similar to Google webmaster tools; if you are not sure what to do you can read this tutorial.

Second, you need to be active in Facebook and Twitter. Bing and Yahoo take into account (in their ranking algorithm) the number of Facebook likes and Tweets so the more likes and tweets your pages have, the greater are the chances of ranking higher in Bing and Yahoo.

3. Add your web site to the Chrome web store

The chrome web store is a fantastic source of free traffic and yet many webmasters are not taking advantage of it. It is very easy to add your web site to the Chrome Store and the traffic you can get is free and continuous. If you are not familiar of the chrome web store read my previous post which also includes a case study on traffic gains.

What you can do? Simply spend 10 minutes of your time, follow the instructions in this tutorial and register your website with the Chrome web store. It’s easy and the results in terms of visitors are immediate.

4. Create a mobile version of your web site

More and more users are searching the web using their mobile phones. The numbers of mobile searches are increasing dramatically and you just can’t ignore them.

Recent studies show that 28% of mobile searches are converting within an hour so it is very important to provide for a mobile optimized version as well.

What you can do? Mobilise your web site! Creating a mobile version is not very difficult. You can either use a plugin (if you are on WordPress) or adopt a responsive design.

Also, don’t forget about Accelerated Mobile Pages, which is the new hot trend in search marketing. Read my previous article on how to make your website amp friendly.

Facebook is more capable of driving a greater amount of traffic to the website. Optimize your link with SEO and Search engine, and hola, you're done

[h=3]Listly[/h] Listly is a micro platform to make the list of your favorite links so that you can visit them again. You can make various lists according to the interest like SEO, Blogging, Social Media, WordPress etc. and allow people to add their links in the list. Listly is getting popularity and most of the networkers have started using this.
[h=3]Scoop.it[/h] Scoop.it is again a micro website where you can share your links and in their term they call in “SCOOP“. when you will scoop the link then your link will be added there. You can make boards which same like pinterest board where you can add your links.
[h=3]Quora[/h] Quora is question answering website where you can ask many questions and you can give your suggestion. You can ask an interesting question there so that more people will show interest to answer your question and you will get more visibility. Be active on various question and reply them so that they can know more about you. If you are giving convincing answer there chances are there that they will start vising your websites and if you are using optin form on your blog and making a list of subscribers then you can enjoy the more benefits.
[h=3]Bizsugar[/h] Bizsugar is a small business community where you will find many fellow bloggers. This is a community and social media site where small businesses, entrepreneurs discover, share and vote for business news and tips. You can add you link there so more and more people will visit your blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back