which Shared hosting is best at this time after knownsrv..??

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can try the OVH France servers WorldWideXS.com.au have.

They have awesome MSN, Skype and on site live support, plus very good people to deal with.

I am saying this because I ordered a vps with them, and it was delivered in the time when we were talking about it :)

can anyone tell me more about WorldWideXS.com.au this host...??

is this good host or not....??

and thanks everyone for your replies and help....

I have been with Hilohost since December, no issues other than normal maintenance. They have good speed, site loads considerably fast in my point of view. Support is always on hand. Is polite with us, and they have patience to help me with many things which I asked them :).

So I guess my vote will be for hilohost.com :)

1 DaringHost.com
2 HiloHost.com
3 Host4Offshore.com
4 WorldWideXS.com.au
5 VaporHostn.com

All of these hosts, with maybe the exception of VaporHostn seem to scrimp out on add-on domains, number of databases and subdomains. ^o)

Xsltel is the best after knownsrv

Xsltel is pricey for its limited package. <_< I guess like all the others, if you are only hosting one site that is fine. 8-)

I've been looking for the shared host that would not have much restrictions on domains, subdomains and databases, without having to buy reseller package. Host must also give user solid control over DNS management. SSH is required. No FTP plain text crap, this is not the 90's and surprisingly some hosts still only provide this. Cheap or free static IP is preferred, high uptime, and SSL support is a must. Host must give user ability to add on domains without having to put in requests and also to be able to manage DNS on them. Ability for do custom php.ini and .htaccess without putting in requests is also a must this way one can have test domains for development and separate for production. Requirement is also for company not to have anything to do with US (no colocation and not operations). Country and location of servers must be high up on the free press index. Host must hold high free speech and subscriber privacy to highest regard. Also if host has a nicely designed website, it goes far with me as far as presentation is concerned. It shows one is willing to put time effort and details into these things.

I'm Vote for my provider.. I love them. Yesterday they DDOS them with hugh speed. They solved within 12hrs.. It's Fucking grate.. You can choose anyone in this forum. But don't repeat the same story.
NO OFFENCE - This is my personal opinion from my personal experience.

Do you care to name your provider? :-? When I thought I had found hosts, they all seemed to have experienced DDoS enough and customers had significant downtime. AltusHost and KnownSRV were the two I was looking at. Altus has really good packages and website was convincing. However after sending them some questions to clarify they failed to ever respond to my email which is a shame. :(

I've been looking for the shared host that would not have much restrictions on domains, subdomains and databases, without having to buy reseller package. Host must also give user solid control over DNS management. SSH is required. No FTP plain text crap, this is not the 90's and surprisingly some hosts still only provide this. Cheap or free static IP is preferred, high uptime, and SSL support is a must. Host must give user ability to add on domains without having to put in requests and also to be able to manage DNS on them. Ability for do custom php.ini and .htaccess without putting in requests is also a must this way one can have test domains for development and separate for production. Requirement is also for company not to have anything to do with US (no colocation and not operations). Country and location of servers must be high up on the free press index. Host must hold high free speech and subscriber privacy to highest regard. Also if host has a nicely designed website, it goes far with me as far as presentation is concerned. It shows one is willing to put time effort and details into these things.

let me guess you need all those things cheaper than 3$ :| you would better get yourself lowend VPS from lowendbox.com instead of wasting your time looking for such specs .

This thread is becoming a playground for self-promotions! Knownsrv was taken over by 123dedi.com - check their official thread here for more details.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back