Which script of Filesonic, Fileserve using ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTennisPL

Hi,
Anybody know which script Filesonic, Fileserve using ? I looking for a good filehosting script, give me some suggestion please.
Thank you<3

16 comments
They are custom coded but if u want you can go over at freelancer.com and hire someone there to clone the script for u.

Most File Host that use Xfilesharing are lame teens that do not know html & coding also they do not know the first thing about running a file host that is why they go this route and fail in 6 moths max. Someone that knows html & coding decently will design a file host on from the ground up they not buy any script

LOL, Russia?! Seriously?! Clearly you guys have no idea what your talking about! Russia has horrible peering and bad/rip-off hosting providers (*cough*hostkey*cough*). I'd say Netherlands or Germany. But choose your datacenter (and hardware) correctly!

*Also fix you english please...

Most File Host that use Xfilesharing are lame teens that do not know html & coding also they do not know the first thing about running a file host that is why they go this route and fail in 6 moths max. Someone that knows html & coding decently will design a file host on from the ground up they not buy any script

Not only that, there is risk of being prosecuted too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back