Which provider to host a Plex server?

Plexify

I actually have business with Plex, I'm hosting my own server, however I have reached a point where I no longer have enough storage space and my CPU is suffering.

I searched the internet for ways I could host my Plex server so that I had enough upload speed and enough storage to keep it running.
But my research is inconclusive. The price of storage is way too expensive.

Are there hosting providers specializing in streaming without offering exorbitant prices??

Thanks

6 comments
Actually depends upon how much streaming your need, like how much is the port and bandwidth usage, but i think a good 1gbps uplink can handle your traffic fine, and after getting the server you can install plesk on it or ask our team for it, you can have a look at our available configurations here: https://www.zakservers.com/offshore-dedicated-servers.php

Our every server can support your needs, but do have a look at the bandwidth needed, if you want around 50TB bandwidth with 1Gbps uplink, I would recommend you our Netherlands servers.

I think, attractive offers are not the only factor you should depend while selecting a host.
You should check the reliability and the quality of service also.

There are a number of hosting providers that can meet your needs. However, there are a few factors to consider when choosing a provider, such as performance, reliability, affordability, and compatibility with Plex's requirements.

The prices for hard disks are the prices for hard disks. The more storage you want, the more expensive a server becomes. Nobody can work miracles.

But it would generally be helpful if you could provide a few more key figures. Above all, it would be important to know how much storage you need. Are we talking about a few TB or hundreds of TB? I've seen both from plex users.

Warm regards, JJ

Back