Which one sounds better? iAmArpit or WebCandyDev?

Which domain sounds better for a personal website?

• iamarpit.com

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • candydeveloper.com

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arpit15

Hi, I am going to make a personal portfolio website to showcase my work and get back into freelancing. I just can't choose which domain to buy.

5 comments
I read the first alternative as "I am armpit" when i first look at it. So don't go with that one in my opinion. It took time to realize that Arpit was is a name. It was the first time I heard that name. Maybe iamarpit could work in a country where Arpit is used often as a name.

I read the first alternative as "I am armpit" when i first look at it. So don't go with that one in my opinion. It took time to realize that Arpit was is a name. It was the first time I heard that name. Maybe iamarpit could work in a country where Arpit is used often as a name.
same here, I was thinking are you selling armpit or something?

iAmArpit - much better , sounds great and reading also , something different its really cool.

I agree with you. If you use capital letter A:s like that, it looks cool, and it becomes clear. And if you get that Arpit is a name, it becomes compellingly unique. Unfortunately domain names are usually written in lower case letters, including in email addresses, so some people will get confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back