Which one is pay more : Bidvertiser or ClickSor?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

myincome2020

Which one is pay more : Bidvertiser or ClickSor?!

Indeed i now use Bidvertiser but till now i can make about 100$ a month and my site is legal and gets about 350,000 Page views a month and 300,000 vist plus 7000 UV a day

so in case i used Clicksor could i get more than this???

Share us your experience about this two companies.

thanks

16 comments
Bidvertised have only textual and banner ads, where clicksor offers popup ads and interstitial ads, which bring most of income. Theoretically, you can earn more than 100 with popups and interstitials, way more

So in case i use Clicksor ads which is same like Bidvertiser then it will not make much more than Bidvertiser , But if use the additional ADs type which i guess is more annoying to visitors then i can make more...Is that right?

clicksor is good in term of earning as compare to bidvertiser. personally i would not recommend you clicksor because they do have malware in their ads.

Thanks for your opinions bros.

indeed i found that many reports said that Adbrite is better than both but it is not use paypal payment and only pay via check so i guess i have to stay with Bidvertiser for more time.

clicksor income

hi dear
Im Sorry (Cant good Speak EN)

My account is $ 200 to clicksor
and 1nov Withdrawal request 200$
and now 21 Nov & no Paymamnet to me

clicksor Is paid ؟
Click sor my first time and I got $ 200 in 30 days. (first month)
Another site that is fast and reliable payment?

help me please
thanks !

if you don't mind redirecting your visitor or giving them virus and adware and freeze their computer then clicksor will work, they have better rates then bidvertiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back