Which mobile is best?

Which Cell phone is best by all means??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The iphone shouldn't even be in the same league as them...Android is a shit OS i wish i bought a iphone like everyone else was telling to...Hate android so much worst os in the world. Shitty apps, Shitty hardware, shitty display, shitty everything.

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Have an iphone4s...wish I got an Android :(

No you don't! Android is horrible its like they put a pile of shit from multiple animals together and created a phone

^What android phone do you have ?

From what i can make out you bought a crappy cheap one if you go for one of the big boys Samsung galaxy ect you wont be disappointed.

You cant blame a phones os for your crappy phone choice.

The iphone shouldn't even be in the same league as them...Android is a shit OS i wish i bought a iphone like everyone else was telling to...Hate android so much worst os in the world. Shitty apps, Shitty hardware, shitty display, shitty everything.

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

No you don't! Android is horrible its like they put a pile of shit from multiple animals together and created a phone
i was laughing for an hour xD

Android>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IPhone

Iphone makes you pay for each shitty app where as android most apps have paid and free version "can iphone do that" NO:|

Hardware are from different companies like sony,samsung,motorola,etc (everyone is allowed to use android without paying) but Iphone is Iphone

can iphone1 work on iOS5 ?

my defy with 2.1 Eclair now works on ICS (will even work on jellybeans)

oh well do 1 thing my defy is enough for iphone

TEST "Put iphone whatever G with my defy in sand,water lets see who has the last laugh [trollface] xD"

Last edited:
i was laughing for an hour xD

Android>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IPhone

Iphone makes you pay for each shitty app where as android most apps have paid and free version "can iphone do that" NO:|

Hardware are from different companies like sony,samsung,motorola,etc (everyone is allowed to use android without paying) but Iphone is Iphone

can iphone1 work on iOS5 ?

my defy with 2.1 Eclair now works on ICS (will even work on jellybeans)

oh well do 1 thing my defy is enough for iphone

TEST "Put iphone whatever G with my defy in sand,water lets see who has the last laugh [trollface] xD"
1. Android apps are shitty, there ugly and devs hate porting over from Iphone to android because when programming on android the library is very limited so its hard for devs to work with it and actually create a fully functional app that doesn't look ugly. Be honest to yourself and compare the same android app to a iphone in fact compare 5 and you'll realize how much better the iPhone apps are.
So i'd rather pay for a app thats made right and looks good instead of a app that looks ugly and doesn't function as well.

2. Android OS doesn't use hardware very well, thats why you always see android companies having all this extra nonsense like 2g of ram, 1ghz dual core cpu, the only reason they do that is because android wasn't programmed to use all the resources it has efficiently. Again ill be willing to pay for something that's actually a good product.

3. ANDROID HAS TO MANY DEVICES! It makes it so hard for devs to make one app when you have to make it for multiple devices with different screen resolutions, hardware, and os versions. When iphone devs port apps over its like creating webpages instead of making the a app.

4. Android is filled with ads, your saying that you get a lot of free apps on android but a lot of those "free" apps give you ads in the notification bar...you know how annoying that is?

5. Jail broken Iphone vs. Android phone...Trust me you can custimize the shit out of that jailbroken iphone, lock screens, themes, icons, everything you want can be changed when you jailbreak.
Android roms have nothing on a jailbroken iphone.

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

^What android phone do you have ?

From what i can make out you bought a crappy cheap one if you go for one of the big boys Samsung galaxy ect you wont be disappointed.

You cant blame a phones os for your crappy phone choice.

I have the Droid Bionic and im with verizon.

As my friends joke, best phone is:

1. That has long battery life like over 2 weeks.
2. Can make 5 simultaneous calls.
3. Plays games like PS3/360/PC level GFx
4. Has camera of 500+ MP.
5. Can run multiple OS, does 50+ apps multitasking.
6. As strong as nokia 3310.
7. As beautiful as iphone

For me is Nokia RH17 or RH18

1285571407_124170685_1---NOKIA-1100-MADE-IN-GERMANY-1285571407.jpg

HTC One X Rocks in everyway. Iphone no fucking way.

Compare and see the result yourself. Comparison

Can't believe that iphone 4s has no radio in it. What a shame to apple face.. :)

And one more thing this is a quad core world not a dual core world so apple fucker stay away..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back