Which Laptop is better HP or Dell or Fujitsu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porag

Hello I am thinking to buy in the furtre a Dell or a HP or a Fujitsu. I need your help to decide.
Leave ur suggestion which laptop hardwire quality is best.
Thanks

64 comments
In terms of reliability, the latest Consumer Reports feature on Laptops concluded that there were no appreciable differences in the (number of ) incidence of repairs (i.e. 'reliability') from the major manufacturers over several years of ownership, based on their testing and the survey conducted with thousands of their readers.

Desktops were slightly more segmented, with Gateway having more repairs than some of their peers.

Best thing to do is go to a retail consumer electronics store that carries the make(s) your looking at, get the feel of the keys, see if you like the layout and aesthetics, and then buy on features and price online, which is often cheaper.

----

I've used Dell for years for work, and build quality on the higher priced models is still pretty good. Can't speak to the mainstream.

Acer's got a decent reputation esp. in Asia, MSI is cheaper but gives you more 'bang for the buck'. Look at Toshiba as well, decent build and pricing.

Newegg has decent prices, as do some of the outlets direct from the manufacturer. It definitely pays to shop around.

A computer is like a used car.
ALWAYS expect it to break down sooner rather than later, and back up your files on a regular basis accordingly.

-C

Last edited:
My girlfriend and I both moved from Toshiba's to Asus and have noticed a huge difference in quality. The Asus is a much better build, around the same price tag as a Toshiba but much better IMO. Just depends on how much you want to spend. You get what you pay for.

I also use Toshiba Satellite as my main computer at home. I treat it like a Desktop, it's running 24/7. Lolz, I know it'll die one day but it's not bad for the price I paid.

NEVER buy Dell or Sony. Sony, they're just way too overpriced and Dell just sucks. HP is good but their customer service sucks. Acer and ASUS are good brands, never had a problem with them. HP is good like I said but some of their models or series for laptops didn't quite go well like the dv6600 series. Toshiba is good. Any other brand, just ask.

How do I know? Many years experience with all of them.

I have used Acer (my previous one), Dell (my current one), HP (my current one).
I like all of them as they all satisfy my needs for the price i gave.
Acer is very cheap, but the products are good so far i know, for dell you might have problem within 1 year or so, maybe not, and for HP ,same as Dell :P

Hope this helps someone. ;)

If you are seeking build quality Apple would be second to nobody; however if you are not very concerned about build quality, I would also vote for Fujitsu :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back