Which is the best Mobile ?

Which is the best touch mobile ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was used to be an android freak before but after trying more than 6 android phones in last 2 years i had to say to you guys that the android phones sucks and sucks. If the phone doesn't has a better battery life then there is no point of having this androishitty phones..

Go for Nokia N8 or Iphone series if you want better battery life with best camera and best multimedia experience..

I am fucking tired of having galaxy ace as it is giving me only a 6-9 hours battery life in idle mode and i have already bought new battery for 2nd time as suggested by samsung service center support guys.. I don't use 3g or data or wifi or a camera then who the fuck is eating my battery, definately an android OS.. :)

This is a last android phone for sure guys..

Samsung you sucks.

Android will always fail if they will not improve in battery performance...

I was used to be an android freak before but after trying more than 6 android phones in last 2 years i had to say to you guys that the android phones sucks and sucks. If the phone doesn't has a better battery life then there is no point of having this androishitty phones..

Go for Nokia N8 or Iphone series if you want better battery life with best camera and best multimedia experience..

I am fucking tired of having galaxy ace as it is giving me only a 6-9 hours battery life in idle mode and i have already bought new battery for 2nd time as suggested by samsung service center support guys.. I don't use 3g or data or wifi or a camera then who the fuck is eating my battery, definately an android OS.. :)

This is a last android phone for sure guys..

Samsung you sucks.

Android will always fail if they will not improve in battery performance...
Haha, you must be the one eating up your battery at nights. My HTC EVO 3D lasts 24 hours+ for normal use and 10-14 hours for video/games. :P

I doubt I'll leave the samsung galaxy series of android phones for the foreseeable future.

I like that they ignore the google android standards and include a physical home button, though personally I'd rather they had a physical back button as well. But I can live with it being touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back