Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Others

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suhel

Which is the best blackhat SEO tool?​

The question is simple, which your favourite black hat seo tool?

Senuke X
XRUMER
Scrapebox
Sick Submitter
Article Marketing Robot
Others

15 comments
Off topic: All those "tools" create only SPAM, they dont help in Search Engine Optimization ...

If I had to choose - Senuke X

All those "tools" DO work for Search Engine Optimization - it's just the majority of people using them don't know how to effectively. Using the likes of SENuke, Scrapebox, and XRumer for tier 1 and tier 2 sites is highly effective. I'm not speaking from opinion, either. We have any clients, and our own portfolio of sites which use various SEO tools.

Furthermore, tools like Scrapebox can actually be used for SEO purposes that are COMPLETELY whitehat. The bad reputation comes from those users who simply don't understand how to use the programs correctly.

There is no single tool best for SEOing just yet. Scrapebox is in my opinion a must have for anyone serious about SEO. Not for the blog commenting (actually I've never even used that feature), but for all the valuable information you can get using it. The domain, keyword and URL scraping features make it invaluable.

There are a few other tools not mentioned here in the thread that are also pretty friggin awesome.
All of the "spammy" SEOing that I do I always do only on my Tier 1 and 2. Never on my money sites.

"SEO tools" are just to automate your manual work, If you don't know what you are doing and keep using such tools then instead going up you can hurt your site ranking, Stop using SEO tools unless you are not very familiar with how SEO works.

I own various tools, some I developed and some purchased from other developers but each has its own usage, If you know your tasks how to do manually then it will not be hard to choose a tool to automate your tasks.

Well Scrapebox would be the best tool thanks to the learning plugin, you could actually configure it to work on any blog/website platform. Even if the main feature is the scraping, imagine the power it has when it comes to posting...

Senuke X is really a great tool too but it can only deliver posting on some platforms, that's why senuke x will be my 2nd pick.

Honestly I am currently using 2 tool, sb + senuke x. And it's working like a charm!

Scrapebox and Xrumer :)

Scrapebox is a must have for any serious SEO. Many of us consider it as a blog comment spamming tool, but in fact the amount of info it can pull up within minutes is just amazing. Not to forget the free add-ons that come with scrapebox.

Xrumer has a steep learning curve, but once you learn, then you can do pretty much anything with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back