Which is most important part in SEO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
17 comments
Both activities are important for SEO. These activities help to improve your site ranking and traffic on Search engines.

On page and off page optimization both are equally important in seo. This can improves website ranking on SERP.

Off page and On page optimization are equally important from SEO point of view. What matters is the sequence you do it. For e.g., You should always set up the On-page (on-page optimization) before starting with the off page optimization. Because on page optimization deals with the actual website optimzation through the techniques like keyword optimization, Meta tag, Title optimization which are necessary to rank on SERP. Off page optimization involves promoting your site via other channels like social bookmarking,link building.

Both are equally important and play their own unique role in improving website’s ranking.

On-Page optimization all activities that take place within a website.

Off- Page optimization means activities that take place outside of a website. These are used for building back links to our website.

The more SEO you can implement for the various pages of your website, the more organic traffic it will accumulate. A proper SEO strategy employs methods that occur both on and off the website.

Both are important. However, ON-SITE SEO is something you can play around with in the beginning of your site launch. This is the content creation, formatting and site structure aspects of your site. OFF-SITE SEO is all about the promotion of your content, such as social media, link building and guest blogging on other sites.

Both are equally important.
While on-page SEO refers to the factors you can control on your own website, off-page SEO refers to the page ranking factors that occur off your website, like backlinks from another site.

As far I know, for any kind of website on page seo should be given first priority. If on page seo is not done properly, off page seo can not bring the effective result.

I think it depends on the direction of the business. Of course, it is best to give due attention to both SEO and social media. I think it's better to start with the same budget and costs, and then look. I have been ordering in Manhattan Social Media Agency services for 4 months already. Initially independently engaged in optimization. But it takes a lot of time and effort. In addition, you need to have specific knowledge. So it is better not to neglect these two directions in advancement.

Last edited:
On-Page SEO refers to how well your website's content is presented to search engines.

Off page SEO is all about your online reputation.
Off page optimization includes acquiring backlinks to your page from the authority sites in your niche.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back