Which is more Important "Science" or "Commerce"?

Which is more Important? - Science or Commerce

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
23 comments
All the people who say science is better than commerce should really know that a commerce job always pays more than a "normal" science job. The reason being too many people going for science.

In many countries, they have taken up the immigration option for engineers, yet accountants are always welcome.

OffTopic:
lol if the purpose of the topic is for the Groups to be taken in carrier, i should say both Science and Commerce SUCKS (poor guys at studies go with these subjects) Maths Physics and Chemistry FTW

well according to me commerce is a good stream to choose as after doing commerce only future you cannot choose is b.sc, b.tech & doc otherwise you can do anything you want just like me
B.com
Animation
Business

and

fun

Science comes from the latin word 'scientia', which translates to 'Knowledge'. So I would say that to implement any basic level commerce certain 'knowledges' must first be obtained.

So therefor science is more important than commerce :)

Its like the chicken and egg scenario.

However in reality both have evolved together as we strive for better and better.

both are two different branches u cant compare them Science i used is medicine and engineering and in development of material and commerce is used in economical trade and management according to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back