• MyBB

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Xenforo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
20 comments
Well mostly paid ones softwares are best as vb ipb, coz it has big support teams & developers, so they try that their soft would be best of all. And as lots of users uses them it has lots of mods,plugins, etc...
Free ones like phpbb are not so highly supported as their team are only volunteers and free developers, and as you know not everyone wants to spend his time on something for free ;)

It helps though. Out of the box IP.Board and Xenforo have quite good on site SEO, vBulletin, phpBB etc need add ons or modifications to get them up to scratch.

I have used phpBB in the past and got pretty decent results with phpbb-seo mod. Though it does need some more tweaks than just adding a mod.
vB is great too of course.
Never tried IPB.

Mental mindfuckage what else should i say about your post Sandvik XD

EDIT: vBulletin ofcourse cuz of many reasons, wait for local he will vote xenForo.

Only used vBulletin really so rather hard to say for anything else.

vb v3.8.x is not the best out of the box and really needs a fair amount of tweaking plus vBSEO installing in order to get the most from it I think. Add to this though I think that people need to understand the proper use of keywords and other SEO techniques (myself included) in order to get the best results.

JGM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back