Which filesharing script is best now a days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaguaar

Which filesharing script is best now a days?
Lets talk about off the shelf ones, not custom made.
Some i checked out are
xfilesharing pro - very expensive / bad support
oxishare
yabsoft - does not seem to be updated often
MF Scripts - Needs some mods

38 comments
You seem to be neglecting every good one's out there. Yes, there are negatives in each and every script, why not go for a custom made one? Like how the "big" guys do?

Why bother going custom when there are perfectly good ones already made?

You guys fail to see not everyone is good enough to make secure scripts or you're obviously missing the fact he just got finished saying $120 (even just $300 or so with mods is fair) is too much. So you think one in the high thousands will be better? Just quit with replying to every thread get a custom one. It's not worth it if you're gonna close in two months anyway.

Last edited:
Why bother going custom when there are perfectly good ones already made?

You guys fail to see not everyone is good enough to make secure scripts or you're obviously missing the fact he just got finished saying $120 (even just $300 or so with mods is fair) is too much. So you think one in the high thousands will be better? Just quit with replying to every thread get a custom one. It's not worth it if you're gonna close in two months anyway.
he doesn't seem to be "ok" with the current scripts out there , lol.
See what i replied above. :|

Also, @OP: when you can't afford 300$ for XFileshare, which "seems" to be the best at the moment, what are you going to invest for a custom made one? lol :facepalm:

Last edited:
LOL :D try to made custom script with same features like xfilesharing and you will see how much will ask programmers for their work :)

So it's much cheaper and faster to buy script. But if you say that it's too expensive for you - think again if you're prepared to start such project.

They're all terrible.

Get your own made or do it yourself because the people selling such scripts currently don't seem to have a clue.

Now that we are done with lols and such, can I repeat the original question - Which file sharing script is best (and why)
Thank you.

XFS is an excellent and well tested product with lots of available options and 'hackable' for us to customize. What i'd love to know is has anyone ever hacked XSF's keys? They generate the keys from the domain you use... so it's locked to the domain... anyone crack this?

XFS is an excellent and well tested product with lots of available options and 'hackable' for us to customize. What i'd love to know is has anyone ever hacked XSF's keys? They generate the keys from the domain you use... so it's locked to the domain... anyone crack this?

you mean anyone created a mod for reseller payments?

xfilesharing pro or custom made :)

dont waist time on the cheap ones lol it wil come back to bite you in the ass :pirate: trust me i know :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back