Status
Not open for further replies.

ramisk

up todo. net not reliable?

I 'm seriously thinking about working as uploader but i don't know which filehost is the best. I am a very noob :)
i am a beginner and a want earn extra money with uploading and sharing. i think this is PPD method.

I see a many different filehosters like: uploaded.net, up todo.net, nitroflare.com.

You as experienced uploader, what is your advice for me?

Uploaded.net
Size/Group: 5-100 101-1024 1024+ 101-1024 1024+
Group A: € 8 € 30 € 30 € 30 € 30

up todo.net
Size / Group: 10.00 - 128.00 128.00 - 256.00 256.00 - 512.00 512.00 - 1.00 gb 1.00 gb+
Group A €4.00 €5.00 €6.00 €7.00 €40.00

Nitroflare.com
Size/Group: 5-100 101-1024 1024+
Group A: € 8 € 30 € 30

At my first post is the link: up todo.net replaced with ******, is this website not reliable :?:

Last edited:
11 comments
Well, first of all, PPD is not a good idea. Even if you are only beginning, you should go for Pay per sale. If you want, you can do two hosts at once. Maybe the choice for second host would be rapidgator.

The another thing is, that you will always encounter troubles. There is not a single filehost that is without issues. That being said, I would reccomend keep2share. Based on the fact, that you would upload xxx (which I dont know). They are paying at time. You also want filehost, that is not prohibited on the biggest xxx forums like pbb, ps, fp and others. Keep2share is allowed everywhere.

It is not an easy way to earn money (mainly from beginning, you really need to be very patient). But it is worth it and it is possible.

That is of course you are thinking about xxx. As far as warez goes, than you are really looking at PPD and different candidates. Hopefully I have helped at least a little bit :)

Cheers mate :)

up to do has a 60 days payment time, and their group A contains countries like Azerbadjan, I would stay away from that. If you wanna use PPD, use Warped, Neodrive or uploaded

Where did you get those NitroFlare rates ? NitroFlare has no PPD now, only PPS, and their PPD table was based on USD not EUR.
Anyway, your earnings will depend on what you post (popular content), how you post (the quality of your posts) and where you post (big sites and forums with big traffic).
Good luck.

Well, first of all, PPD is not a good idea. Even if you are only beginning, you should go for Pay per sale. If you want, you can do two hosts at once. Maybe the choice for second host would be rapidgator.

The another thing is, that you will always encounter troubles. There is not a single filehost that is without issues. That being said, I would reccomend keep2share. Based on the fact, that you would upload xxx (which I dont know). They are paying at time. You also want filehost, that is not prohibited on the biggest xxx forums like pbb, ps, fp and others. Keep2share is allowed everywhere.

It is not an easy way to earn money (mainly from beginning, you really need to be very patient). But it is worth it and it is possible.

That is of course you are thinking about xxx. As far as warez goes, than you are really looking at PPD and different candidates. Hopefully I have helped at least a little bit :)

Cheers mate :)

Thanks for the info! I think i try uploaded.net, Keep2share.cc, and (both are famous and reliable) and alternative up todo.net (newcomer with nice rates) I give them a chance.

i think i upload xxx content, the most people is crazy at xxx content:-=

up to do has a 60 days payment time, and their group A contains countries like Azerbadjan, I would stay away from that. If you wanna use PPD, use Warped, Neodrive or uploaded

Azerbadjan at group A, why is this problem for you? i have no problem with this or is this a mistake?

Thanks for the info! I think i try uploaded.net, Keep2share.cc, and (both are famous and reliable) and alternative up todo.net (newcomer with nice rates) I give them a chance.

Azerbadjan at group A, why is this problem for you? i have no problem with this or is this a mistake?

The 60 days payment time is far more worrying

I think Vidd.tv offers VIP privileges for those who work with them if everything works smoothly. Give it a try, they accept adult as well.

The 60 days payment time is far more worrying

Thats no true. I contact them and the pay date is every 15th of the month if the rewards is € 50,-.

They say: 60 day is for the pps statistics. The information cleared after 60 days.

Last edited:
ramisk, we offer PPD, PPS and a mixed package that combines the two. We also permit legal adult content and can upgrade affiliate accounts for increased storage etc.
We have also been active here for close to 8 months and we intend on being here for the long term. :)

Also, have a thorough look through those established file hosts listed in the official support forum here and choose several who have a good reputation for supporting affiliates and ensuring they are paid promptly.

Last edited:
Thanks File-Hosting,

I try now uploaded.net, k2s.cc and up todo.net. I am now focused on ppd and your rate (correct me if i'm wrong) for 1001 mb+ is only $25,-?

uploaded has 100-1000 MB 30 € and up todo.net 1000 mb + 40 €. Why should i use filehost.pw ?

ramisk, we offer PPD, PPS and a mixed package that combines the two. We also permit legal adult content and can upgrade affiliate accounts for increased storage etc.
We have also been active here for close to 8 months and we intend on being here for the long term. :)

Also, have a thorough look through those established file hosts listed in the official support forum here and choose several who have a good reputation for supporting affiliates and ensuring they are paid promptly.

ramisk, a couple of the file hosts that you have mentioned are very large and very established and as you say, the PPD rates are very good so hopefully you will have lots of success with them.
Our own file host doesn`t pay the highest rate but it is one of the better rates for PPD (many pay anything from $5 up to $15/1,000) so we like to think that our rates are amongst the better paying services.

Anyway, we just wanted to offer you some options as you mentioned you was new to this business. Hopefully you will learn alot from reading WJ. Some of the uploaders here are very knowledgeable :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back