Status
Not open for further replies.
@ topic starter

If you make Poll Threads then add a Poll before you start threads like that.

Useless Thread

but @ topic

ul.to is still the best one for me ;)

If you choose PPS Extabit is the best for sure.

But Extabit dont open affiliate for new member? I opened an account with them and started to upload for a few days and then I noticed that the affiliate pages (stat, payout, any pages related to affiliate) is not available to me. X-(

Well, different people have different opinions regarding filehosts. I'm satisfied on what I'm using though, something like this.

rauclf.jpg

Been using it for a month now. I usually upload files around 50-100MB.

So overall result is that :
For PPS: ???????? (Still Not Found Any Reliable Host)
For PPD: Rapidgator.

Right ????
or any other suggestions.??

PPS = www.squillion.com - if you have very large sales ask for a custom plan.

i am getting 1 sale every 500-600 downloads - this is way better than i have achieved elsewhere. PM me and join under my ref and i will get you a good deal with them.

ryushare looks good also high payout too , l this i will use on some of my other sites. Never put all eggs in one basket.

Guys.... careful with Queenshare.com and their "promises".... yes, they do pay their users.... but the pay table is terrible, they promised a new pay table that was supposed to only be used on weekends, and not even that is happening.... and now, they are also limiting premium users storage, unlike what they advertise. They also said we can buy more storage (in the future), for a "symbolic" price...

Just saying.... careful. Great speeds and payments, but you just can't trust a word they say....

I have been using depositfiles since uploading.com closed down their affiliate system, so that makes it 3 months now and they have not missed a payment very stable server but the pay is not as good as uploading.com in which I earn $15 average but with depositfiles I am lucky to get $3 per day hehehe. The good thing is you get gold or premium keys that you can sell, worth $9.99 for 1 month you can get that after getting 5000 unique downloads, usually i get it in a week so I really have a few of those stacked up my inventory.

Also a new host Filehost.ws seems to be offering good rates, try them out as I am also using them right now together with depostfiles.

I think almost all old filehosts are best. New filehosts are not stable usually. Today they are, tommorow are gone.

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Did any of you guys use PiggyShare when it was up?

Sure, me. They disappeared with my money. That's why I'm not using new filehosts anymore. :)

Well, different people have different opinions regarding filehosts. I'm satisfied on what I'm using though, something like this.

rauclf.jpg

Been using it for a month now. I usually upload files around 50-100MB.

:'(:'(:'(
time of change!
move to other filehost for god!:facepalm:

678 downloads = 0.24 you kidding!
8951 downloads = 3.887 :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
what rates are that!
the admin is fidel castro ggggggg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back