Which CPM or CPC networks should I join!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hynds

Hi everyone,I have a site with alot of traffic, so I need to join one network (like Adsense) to get some revenue. Could you please guide me some good networks? (about rate, payment,...)Thanks in advance!

18 comments
I'm using shorte.st and it's ok. I really like payments on request. When I need one, I contact them on skype and get a payment the same day.

Try pixelads.media. We monetizing traffic from any country.:handshake:
Our advantages:
1. Quick installation (1 code per minute)
2. We offer high rates the while ready to discuss any numbers.
3. Payment through: PayPal, EPESE, Webmoney, Bitcoin, bank transfer. Standard payments - NET15. But! Always willing to discuss conditions, including: NET7, without hold, on request, an advance payment. Minimum payment - $ 10
4. Revshare - 90%.
5. Referrals - special conditions.
6. Bonuses for exclusive cooperation

Try pixelads.media. We monetizing traffic from any country.:handshake:
Our advantages:
1. Quick installation (1 code per minute)
2. We offer high rates the while ready to discuss any numbers.
3. Payment through: PayPal, EPESE, Webmoney, Bitcoin, bank transfer. Standard payments - NET15. But! Always willing to discuss conditions, including: NET7, without hold, on request, an advance payment. Minimum payment - $ 10
4. Revshare - 90%.
5. Referrals - special conditions.
6. Bonuses for exclusive cooperation

Thank Over9000, I will consider in the next campaign. Added this network to my list :)

Hello,
Please join our adnetwork marketads.net

For Publisher we offer:
- The minimum withdraw is 10$ and can be processed daily, twice or three times per day.
- All advertisers campaigns are checked manually every day.
- For the moment we offer 24/7 support on skype and email.
- We accept most websites in maximum two hours (yes, adult is accepted)
- Live statistics- by date, by OS, by browser, by country.

Thanks!

Hello,
Please join our adnetwork marketads.net

For Publisher we offer:
- The minimum withdraw is 10$ and can be processed daily, twice or three times per day.
- All advertisers campaigns are checked manually every day.
- For the moment we offer 24/7 support on skype and email.
- We accept most websites in maximum two hours (yes, adult is accepted)
- Live statistics- by date, by OS, by browser, by country.

Thanks!

Thank man! I will bookmark for the later use :)

I've been testing a new network called Ad Maven for the last few months. they are much better than both Propellerads and Popads which I used to work with.
You can try them and register through my referral link (if you wanna help a brother out) Publisher Panel - AdMaven

[FONT=&amp]1. Infolinks
Infolinks is the 3rd largest monetization network today, after Google AdSense and Amazon Associates. They generate high revenue for over 200,000 online publishers in 130 countries. Infolinks is one of the more popular supplementary income sources because their ad units are comparatively unobtrusive – they don’t have standard banner space. Instead, the ads appear minimized or in hyperlinks, and visitors need only to hover their mouse pointers over the links for the ads to appear.
2. Google AdSense
No list of this type would be complete without mentioning the Google Ad network (The Undisputed King of PPC Ad networks or easily the best ad network). For bloggers and other website owners, the place to go is Google AdSense.One of the main benefits of AdSense is that Google works with millions of advertisers (it’s Google’s main source of income) and this makes it more likely that they can deliver ads that are both relevant and high quality which in turns leads to a higher CTR and more money for you.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]1. Infolinks
Infolinks is the 3rd largest monetization network today, after Google AdSense and Amazon Associates. They generate high revenue for over 200,000 online publishers in 130 countries. Infolinks is one of the more popular supplementary income sources because their ad units are comparatively unobtrusive – they don’t have standard banner space. Instead, the ads appear minimized or in hyperlinks, and visitors need only to hover their mouse pointers over the links for the ads to appear.
2. Google AdSense
No list of this type would be complete without mentioning the Google Ad network (The Undisputed King of PPC Ad networks or easily the best ad network). For bloggers and other website owners, the place to go is Google AdSense.One of the main benefits of AdSense is that Google works with millions of advertisers (it’s Google’s main source of income) and this makes it more likely that they can deliver ads that are both relevant and high quality which in turns leads to a higher CTR and more money for you.
[/FONT]

Thank man. I did know about this 2 networks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back