Status
Not open for further replies.

pauljameson

I always preferred Google chrome and Mozilla Firefox. But Mozilla firefox sometimes get crashed so is that really best for SEO?

Please give reply of your opinion and your choice about browser?

21 comments
there is no SEO Browser/ but there is alot of SEO Extentions/plugin built-in with browser. Google Chrome and Firefox. is always No.1

but you can also try Mantra web browser.

Browsers does not affect your SEO rankings. But sometimes a website is not compatible to a browser like most of the modern websites are not compatible with IE. Don't spend too much time thinking which browser is the best. Everyone uses a different browser and you cannot attract clients that use a specific browser.

Dear pauljameson,
SEO Stands for Search Engine Optimization, Which is related to your Website & Search Engines (Mainly Google as it follows SEO).
There is NO relation of SEO with your browser, So you can use any that you like.
As far as you're concerned about Firefox getting slow. Please delete all the History, Cookies etc & Also upgrade your Firefox to the latest version. (y)

As per my experience am saying Mozilla's Firefox is the best browser to do SEO work easily, by this we can do our work speedily and our submissions should also be done fast like by adding the browser add-ons. Yes there are some good add-ons available to work of seo in firefox..like InformEnter, RoboForm, SEO Toolbar..

I am using Mozila Firefox since a long time to do SEO of my site. The browser is great. The plugins are well versed for which it easy to work with Mozila Firefox.

Mozilla Is best browser for SEO. It is very helpful and fast browser. Where you can install SEO helpful tools. I am also using Mozilla. I like it very much.

As per my experience Mozilla Firefox is one of the best browser for SEO because there are lots of addons in firefox for SEO and also it is much faster than other browser.

Ofcourse, I also use Google Chrome for SEO purpose and which is my favourite one. In perspective, the way of speed process and accuracy of chrome leads in SEO well and ofcouse my well known browser too. I didnt try Mozilla yet else i would let u know how it works with SEO.

Browser doesn't make any difference in SEO. But I use Mozilla Firefox and sometimes Google Chrome. You can optimize your website for easy browsing though. It makes a big difference.

Ryuchi

Chrome and firefox is best but firefox is much better than chrome and also than all other. Firefox is better than other because we can install all addons which is used for seo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back