Which BlackBerry Version Shall i Buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberAff

well the title answers your question. i wanted to buy blackberry specially for

- BlackBerry Messenger

and i am confused cause there are many good blackberry's out and i don't know which on to buy i was going to take Blackberry Torch 9800 or Blackberry Curve 8520, but i really don't know so any suggestions guys? any good version of blackberry to buy?

thanks

16 comments
My Vote goes to Blackberry Torch 9800 !!

But my personal choice is Blackberry Torch 9860 =)=)

Code:
[url]http://au.blackberry.com/devices/blackberry-torch-9860/[/url]

If you will need unlock code for your blackberry, ask me and I'll give it to you for free! :)

whats that? i mean i am new to blackberry but not mobiles lol so suppose if my blackberry is locked so does it affects anything ?

@others,

thanks for the suggestions still waiting, this thread will be active for 38 hours only i wanted to buy today but i really don't know what version to take

thanks

Why would you buy a Blackberry? I'd get an Android or iPhone.

Have a look at RIM's stock price. They are in serious trouble and it's only a matter of months before they go bang! I'm deadly serious. After that they will be bought by Google or Microsoft [offtopic]unless Amazon or Facebook want a piece of the rapidly expanding smartphone market and Amazon already have a tablet so could now push into mobile which would be very interesting. Facebook on the other hand really need a mobile OS too. The way Android has taken off and it's inevitable integration with Google+ and Google Offers and Google Photos will put pressure on Facebook[/offtopic].

I think it will be Microsoft personally. Blackberry have a lot of patents which will interest Google but since they already bought Motorola it's less of a factor.

I'm very excited to see what will happen. SELL SELL SELL if you own RIM stock.

Last edited:
Why would you buy a Blackberry? I'd get an Android or iPhone.

Have a look at RIM's stock price. They are in serious trouble and it's only a matter of months before they go bang! I'm deadly serious. After that they will be bought by Google or Microsoft [offtopic]unless Amazon or Facebook want a piece of the rapidly expanding smartphone market and Amazon already have a tablet so could now push into mobile which would be very interesting. Facebook on the other hand really need a mobile OS too. The way Android has taken off and it's inevitable integration with Google+ and Google Offers and Google Photos will put pressure on Facebook[/offtopic].

thats horrible lol if its true i'll change ma mind, cause i didn't knew what mobile to buy and there was many friends using blackberry and blackberry's social network (BB: Messenger) the only reason of buying blackberry, and about android well there are many android phones out but i don't know which one to buy lol i wanted to go with "Google Nexus 1" it looks sexy but its not out in india yet (sucks) so that was the reason of getting moved to blackberry

Oh you were going to buy a Blackberry because of BB: Messenger? Didn't you hear the news a few weeks ago that RIM are in such financial problems that the only good thing they have left which is BB Messenger is being released as an App on iOS and Android? Screenshots supposedly from a RIM employee were leaked of it running on an Android device.

We'll all be using BB Messenger soon no matter what phone we use.

i have bb 8250 haha :|, i dont use anymore all the time but call and messaging -_-

are you interesting in mobile then i would recommend you HTC EVO OR Samsung galaxy SII.....

ur asking for only BB message? no anymore like apps, muisc, games, camera? then BB 8250 -_- dont waste your money...

Last edited:
If you just want to use BBM (BlackBerry messenger) then the BlackBerry is a good device but if you want to do more things on the phone which take up more space and consumption. First, I own the Bold 9900 and due to its slicker design, they opted out on the battery which made it suffer on the battery life. If you want it to be more user friendly and interactive then go with an iPhone or an Android. Better phone with better options on what you can do on it!

I wud suggest u too kindly move to iPhone or Android fone.

Also Blackberry fones required specially agreements with the service providers in order to run GPRS/EDGE facility.
Blackberry suxs a big tym, switch to some other phone.

I am using iPhone 4 ,it still has some limitation but far far better than Blackberry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back